Community SanFran 1

Not sure if you're the one that prevented movement and summoned all the tentacles. Whoever did just turned that dedicated server into a private one. Hope they're proud of themselves. Good work moving the community forwards.

If it was you I honestly hope you die.

HAHA jk. I just hope karma falls on you.

Edit: I wish I could haunt a skeleton to posses it for a short period of time and become wilton and get out ...

If you're playing a girl your name is wiltona...

Not sure if you're the one that prevented movement and summoned all the tentacles. Whoever did just turned that dedicated server into a private one. Hope they're proud of themselves. Good work moving the community forwards.

If it was you I honestly hope you die.

HAHA jk. I just hope karma falls on you.

mighta been me

post-221337-0-26277300-1417829764_thumb.

fanart by SanityPirate he's the best

Id recommend getting checked by a psychologist. That laugh.

And I love how you try to **** with dont starve and in the end you were gonna die... I loved that part

If you think I was about to die, you're sadly mistaken.

post-221337-0-86672800-1417836819_thumb.
I know Infected, I know

Hilarious Flare... seriously, I LOL-ed when I heard of it. But also, that's messed up man! Do that kind of dirty work on your own open server, or at the very least, make a nightmare a bit away from spawn so people who want to join can still attempt to contribute. Klei is trying to encourage community play/togetherness, and you've essentially shut down the server for anyone who hasn't joined until now.

But still... roffulz.

I'm so torn.

I'd have to say this is pretty lame :/

and this looks prettttttty not legit xD

This thread is beyond derailed at this point, but I may as well tend to this last post 'ere.

If you go here, you can find pretty much all of the footage of me playing in every one of those worlds. No mods used, no respawns used (Except for save #2), no sleep, no mods, no nothing. All legit, friend.

Side note, I was hoping to make a bunch of people laugh at what a ridiculous feat it is to permanently end a server, but it didn't really end as I had hoped. Sorry for everything that is this thread.

This thread is beyond derailed at this point, but I may as well tend to this last post 'ere.

If you go here, you can find pretty much all of the footage of me playing in every one of those worlds. No mods used, no respawns used (Except for save #2), no sleep, no mods, no nothing. All legit, friend.

Side note, I was hoping to make a bunch of people laugh at what a ridiculous feat it is to permanently end a server, but it didn't really end as I had hoped. Sorry for everything that is this thread.

You do realize what the consequences of what you did were, right? Many people, myself included, use dedicated servers as a go-to to try to get to know other players because DST is the first bit of community in this game that we're being exposed to. My second time logging onto that dedicated server to play with people was right after you had finished your little scheme, and that's a really bad first glance for new players.

Side note, I was hoping you were be more worried about the negative impact what you did had, rather than what random other players thought about how good or bad you are at this game. Why should something so petty be the top of your priorities?

You do realize what the consequences of what you did were, right? Many people, myself included, use dedicated servers as a go-to to try to get to know other players because DST is the first bit of community in this game that we're being exposed to. My second time logging onto that dedicated server to play with people was right after you had finished your little scheme, and that's a really bad first glance for new players.

Side note, I was hoping you were be more worried about the negative impact what you did had, rather than what random other players thought about how good or bad you are at this game. Why should something so petty be the top of your priorities?

Might I remind you, PvP is an acronym for "Player versus Player". If This isn't the perfection of player versus player, I don't know what is.

post-221337-0-50227000-1417848580_thumb.

I won't be doing this anymore, I just wanted to prove that it could be done and I wanted to be the first to do it. The Spawning system is flawed, this is an extreme way of saying so (and having a little bit of fun in the process).

This will be my last post here, if you have quarrels with me we should take it up elsewhere instead of continuing this thread, it's not needed any more.

Archived