Early Access Update 7: Memory Check - Patch Notes

Because you can't see the guard.

I believe this is the cause. You have a blind spot at the very center of your FOV (also sins update 6 or 5)

Awww, maaaan, why you know about that stuff so long and doesn't share with anyone?

Maybe it would have been fixed already if you do

Awww, maaaan, why you know about that stuff so long and doesn't share with anyone?

Maybe it would have been fixed already if you do

Because it doesn't show all the time, like the pic. above. This could have easily been a graphical glitch. But I have run into guards from time to time standing in the middle of the room, who I apparently did not see through peeking, including NOT their FOV.

Also, sins I mess around with the files a lot, I need to sometimes switch to the clean version of the game to check if this really is a Dev. bug or a bug because of something I did.

Great, the game is getting better and better :excitement:

The random events have been revised so that the results can now be modified by the agents skills. For example, the success of a hacking option will now benefit from the Hacking skill. This is in prep for a larger set of events to come.

Wait what? That wasn't a thing before? :grief:  I've been doing it wrong my whole life.

I like it too, it's very elegant decision with that new augment and does not affect skill system
and I have a feeling that the way how the sound works are very much improved 

btw looks like everytime when developers call update "lighter than previous" at fact those updates affects game mood and experience in much bigger way than those called "bigger")
that was with 5th update and it happens again

P.S. yay! I saw Shalem succesfully use his melee reaction on guard who stand up from the ground at next tile!

I had a save from the last version (which meant I had most unlocks completed.)

I ran through one story mission in an unused slot.

Next time I came back, all save slots were empty (putting me back to zero progress on unlocks).

Bug?

Next time I came back, all save slots were empty (putting me back to zero progress on unlocks).

Bug?

I get this exact same issue. I play any mission in endless mode and I properly save and quit. I load up the game again and all save slots are empty :(

• Developer

There was a change to way the campaign data was saved in the update. This would have invalidated some saved games. The bug has been patched in a hotfix. Even in beta, we try to keep this to a minimum, but it still happens sometimes.

If you lost your unlocks, contact our support team and we can probably do something to help you out with that.

http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/emails/new

• Developer

They can show up anywhere in the map.

There are some level gen effects going on the ensure your path isn't blocked by lethal lasers. But you can be cutoff from the generator by the non lethal lasers. If you want to progress that way, it might cost you an alarm point or a Daemon. That is unless you've brought an EMP or possibly a powerful enough scanner...

We wanted to test out how this plays for a bit.

• Developer

A hot fix for a handful of bugs has gone out.

Build 118883

* fixed a crash when guards trigger Daemons by walking into lasers

* fixed the Myomer augment inventory slot disappearing

* fixed Authority Daemon triggering off things other than safes

* fixed a bug with Taurus if there are no other mainframe targets available.

* the Alarm sound won't repeat each turn after alarm level 6.

* Incognita won't grey out in mainframe after selecting a KO target

* redundant PWR use tooltip on weapons removed.

Archived