Killer Bee problems

keagan

Find yourself an lure plant,plant it as close as you dare,wait a few days for the eye plants to appear then get them to swallow up the killer bees as they appear,then go and smash the hives so they are gone for good

Just don't plant it too close to your stuff.....the eye plants will eat it

Find yourself an lure plant,plant it as close as you dare,wait a few days for the eye plants to appear then get them to swallow up the killer bees as they appear,then go and smash the hives so they are gone for good

Just don't plant it too close to your stuff.....the eye plants will eat it

I didn't think of that actually, I might just go back now and kill all the damn things and steal all there riches :razz: 

Unite the pigmen! They're always nearby in my experience. Make sure to lure the bees out rather than attacking the hives straight.

If you have chester, run from the bees until they attack chester, then wreck the hive and kill them one by one. This only works when the hives aren't clustered up. (I once got a 7 cluster, guess how fun that was to remove)

I understand that once your stuff is stuck in the middle of something like that this wouldn't be a great option, but before that happens wouldn't a scorced earth tactic be effective?  Light a grass tuff near a hive and watch the world burn.

Archived