How do you gain xp in DST?

Honestly, I don't see a reason for it.

Either have every character unlocked from the start, or have them match what you have unlocked in singleplayer.

Personally, I think just having them all unlocked is the best policy, since mods will make the second option pointless.

There is none. Yet at least, I bet soon they'll think about it but for now every character available is unlocked from the start.

I think that in the Beta it would kind of crash the game unless some terms are programmed in, so the xp thing will probably be in when everyone has access to DST, which will just be an update for your DS instead of being an update for your separate Beta DST.

I think that in the Beta it would kind of crash the game unless some terms are programmed in, so the xp thing will probably be in when everyone has access to DST, which will just be an update for your DS instead of being an update for your separate Beta DST.

It'd probably be the same in DS and DST when you think about it, it's only fair.

• Developer

and what if your characters are not unlocked from the start?

I only have Wilson but how do I unlock them all or at lest 3 of them please help!! =(

Are you playing offline? It looks like there's a code path if you only ever play offline that would cause the other characters to not get unlocked properly. I'll look into fixing that, but in the meantime, if you play online just once, you should get all the characters.

that would be neat though...it means that anyone who wants the griefing powers of willow will have to survive for a while first.

I'm sure you don't want to regrind through  DST for all the characters don't you?

Also, this topic is very old. It may still be relevant but we should probably leave it since it's over a month old.

Archived