Beard hair

chuckumi

Well judging by how much slik the tent uses theoretically the tophat should be bigger so, I think I can accept changing gender with a tent.:p

Ahh it is all to do with the quality of the silk weaving in each case. Look at that hat? Its awesome compared to the quick weave made tent. XDAnd tsune... NO... Just no...Although I did consider leg hair...

Oh my goodness. Strange suggestions. (: I did wonder about the usefulness of the tent. Seems kind of pointless at the moment. I've used it a couple of times for a quick health fix, but realized after that I would have been much better off just finding some meat or something.I'm looking forward to the uniqueness of each character. I'm still on my way to 100 days to unlock the next.

A rabbit hole. Yep. Fall into a rabbit hole and emerge as a different character.The tent isn't a bad idea- in fact its brilliant. Just going to be rather funny and I think the characters will need some witty dialogue to go with the situation."Thats the last time I eat that""Did I get too much beauty sleep?""What happened to me???!!"

IDEA: There won't be a problem about changing characters when using a tent if the characters are in/around the tent to begin with.Well, Wilson makes the tent, and all is well and beautiful, until Wendy appears in the game and stands beside the tent, awaiting for the player to get bored with Wilson and switch to her.The other characters could stand around too if you happen to hav eunlocked them. That way it doesn't seem so strange... (And no, I don't think it would be weird for them just to stand there waiting.)

I'm going to make a pathetic attempt to re-focus the discussion......ahem...

Well there needs to be a ways to change characters in game so, how would you do it? Just curious.

The same as we do it now. By dying. I don't see how changing characters in-game fit's the whole "surviving on your own" style of game we currently have. It's almost like playing co-op.

@Excess I disagree. I think that having the other characters around will only make it more interesting. You'll still control only one of them, and if that one dies, you lose the world all the same. So, why not allow us to take advantage of all the characters unique powers on the same world instead of having us kill ourselves over and over again?

@Excess I disagree. I think that having the other characters around will only make it more interesting. You'll still control only one of them, and if that one dies, you lose the world all the same. So, why not allow us to take advantage of all the characters unique powers on the same world instead of having us kill ourselves over and over again?

This gets my vote as I would like to be able to utilize all of the unique skills of all the characters that are available.

Start with Wilson and get my my base camp set up and make a meat effigy (still never died while i have had one made). Switch to Willow and get my firestarter on (Muhahahahaha). Then onto Wendy and finally deal with the ghost problem by clearing out the graveyards. Lastly switch to W***** and do what ever he will do.