Early Access Update 4: Live Assets - Patch Notes

With all the hate augment missions are receiving, it could be worthwhile to allow selling them to Monster.

Selling augments at nanofabs would be even better. You can already see the price of your agents augments, but you're unable to sell them.

How about "storing" agents and switch them between missions, much like we can do with items? This allows replacement agents and storing agent #2 for a solo challenge before the first mission.

"You there, get in the locker!" :)

Vault Terminals disabled by Xu do not unlock Deposit Boxes, is this intentional?

Xu's ability works like EMP charge - it doesn't unlock Vault Terminals, you can't purchase from disabled stores, and so on. But Xu can open every deposit box individually (one per turn).

Selling augments at nanofabs would be even better. You can already see the price of your agents augments, but you're unable to sell them.

Nah, I can see what Klei is trying to do with augments in general. But if we're going to have a mission-type where you can randomly gain a "bad" augment, there should either be a limited method of selling it or a prompt telling you what the augment is before you accept.

I don't think they should be treated like standard items (trading between agents, selling and re-purchasing at nanofabs, etc).

You can already see the price of your agents augments, but you're unable to sell them.

I believe that is no much than appendix from time when it was possible (before update1? or 2? can't remember) I remember that in one of first plays I "accidently" sold averything including Shalem's anatomy analise and learn that selled items doesn't appearing at shop)

Personally I think the augment machine should prep your agent for augments. Once you've done it, you can install and uninstall augments at will, but before then you can't. And it should use its own slot and not an inventory slot.

That would take quite a bit of balancing (for example, the augment mission becomes critical unless you put the machines in other maps as well) but it seems a bit more workable. They're still all-or-nothing but now you can tweak them once you've committed to going the augment route.

Anyone else experiencing computer restarts while playing this build? The previous builds were all extremely stable but since I installed this one I have had five spontaneous restarts on three consecutive evenings. Wasn't running anything big in the background and didnot install new software after (nor just before) the new build.

Anyone else experiencing computer restarts while playing this build? The previous builds were all extremely stable but since I installed this one I have had five spontaneous restarts on three consecutive evenings. Wasn't running anything big in the background and didnot install new software after (nor just before) the new build.

Not with Invisible but with Borderlands 2. I cleaned all the dust (as best I could) in my pc. Your graphics card could be overheating, don't forget to clean that too. I used a hoover (risky I know), a small compressor or can of compressed air are just as good.

No black screens of death and no restarts....yet :)

Archived