DST-functional UI Mod Bundle

Minimap Icons mod is not showing other users on map, not sure if its the mod itself or an update bug. Will get back to you.

Having a Graphical bug as well -- some users have red, green &/or black terrain, SS sent by someone joining my server.

SS:

9t00lj.png

I disabled all my mods and just had yours enabled and others had the issue.

I have a Nvidia GPU, The user who gave me the SS hasn't gotten back to me yet on what GPU they have and the other user who had the bug also had a Nvidia GPU.

Graphic error d3adc0d3 Notes:

User 1 gave SS: Red, Black & Green terrain
User 2 gave GPU: Nvidia

GPU List:
Host: Nvidia (no issue on my end)
User 1: Unknown (asked)
User 2: Nvidia

Mods enabled:
* alwaysonstatus
* MinimapHUD
* MoreMapIcons
* StatusAnnouncements
* BetterMoon -- disabled - not the cause
* AssistedGeometry
* SmartCrockPot -- disabled after
* CampCuisine -- disabled after
* DeepFreezer -- disabled after
* ConvertMeBack -- disabled after

Mod Targeted:
* (in progress)

I'll update once I target the issue

@d3adc03 Others only show on the map if you're the host in my experience. Minimap Icons can't affect that because all it's doing is providing map icon assets that things already check for when generating the minimap.

I don't see how these mods could cause problems like that. They don't go anywhere near the networked stuff, apart from TheNet:Say (which is what is used when you type something in chat). The screenshot looks like a render bug, which apart from hardware/driver problems would most likely be caused by files getting corrupted from errors downloading an update. Verifying the integrity of the game cache is their best bet.

Edit: Looks like it was ConvertMeBack. It appears any mod that adds recipes will cause this to occur unless the client has the same recipes being added by a mod.

@d3adc03 Others only show on the map if you're the host in my experience. Minimap Icons can't affect that because all it's doing is providing map icon assets that things already check for when generating the minimap.

I don't see how these mods could cause problems like that. They don't go anywhere near the networked stuff, apart from TheNet:Say (which is what is used when you type something in chat). The screenshot looks like a render bug, which apart from hardware/driver problems would most likely be caused by files getting corrupted from errors downloading an update. Verifying the integrity of the game cache is their best bet.

Looked fine to me, and the icons came back. Looks like it was just a glitch!

Graphical issue, I don't  know what caused it, no one else had the issue. That's why I was getting GPU versions. I'm guessing driver issues now that I had more people test.

This is wonderful! I have yet to really mess around with mods in singleplayer but that geometry mod makes me really happy and I totally plan on messing around with these after I test my next round of theories in vanilla ;)

I just realized I never came in here and said:

THANK YOU REZECIB! Been very happy with AG and AOS. If anyone else is like me, and wants temperature and naughtiness turned off permanently:

Edit these lines in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together Beta\mods\alwaysonstatus\modmain.lua. Switch the true/false values so "default" is reading as false, and "off" is reading as true:

38| local naughty_on = true--(GetModConfigData("Naughtiness_state")=="default")
39| local naughty_off = false--(GetModConfigData("Naughtiness_state")=="off")
40|
41| local temp_on = true--(GetModConfigData("Temperature_state")=="default")
42| local temp_off = false--(GetModConfigData("Temperature_state")=="off")

Hi I have a problem with AoS and Minimap HUD... when I start a game in DST it allways crashes at the character select ... then when I close DST a start it again a then when I go to ''MODS'' it says at AoS and Minimap HUD that they crashed... what should I do? ... should I somehow configure then or what? ... Thank you.

All of the sudden, RPG HUD stopped working. It says it's active when I hold tab, but the backpack + amulet slots aren't there. I'm just using that and More Map Icons (which works fine) and before this RPG HUD worked fine. Oddly enough, even though I have no backpack slot, I still have the backpack equipped and my armor is still on.

@KashaDatWolf, That's in the all-in-one version. This is just bare-bones. I don't use RPG HUD personally, just ported it on request, and it was pretty hard to do just the bare-bones version, so I don't really want to spend the time porting the full version with all the options x_x.

Although one thing that would help the mod a lot now would be setting the all_clients_require_mod flag to true in the modinfo. Although that won't actually work until it's on the workshop.

Hey @rezecib, I've been playing with Always On Status from your bundle here for quite some time now, no issues at all. I previously also used Assisted Geometry, but uninstalled that in favor of your new workshop mod. Anyway, after about a week off with no playing, I started back up again this afternoon and the game crashed due to AOS. I even tried a fresh install of AOS, since I made manual tweaks to it ion my own previously, but yeah, same error. Here ya go:

[string "../mods/alwaysonstatus/modmain.lus"]:91 attempt to call method 'SetTemperature' (a nil value)

LUA ERROR stack traceback:

scripts/scheduler.lua:170 in (method) OnTick (Lua) <144-199>

scripts/scheduler.lua:380 in (global) RunSheduler (Lua) <378-386>

scripts/update.lua:134 in () ? (Lua) <188-180>

Archived