I really hope this is not counted as spam.  Although it does have something to do with DST.  I made a group for steam check it out here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DontStarveT .  I have no idea if I made a thing about this or not.  

I REALLY hope this is not spam.

I hate spam, especially the food.  

stupid spam.

(e_e) I hate you Spam. With all your blob like stateness .

even you got in beta? god i hate myselft

Oh no no. I sadly have not gotton my key yet.  Don't hate yourself.  Here have some coco. We have a lot from the past winters.  *hands you a cup*  Sit down.  Our group is just for people who are,and want to play DST.  Than in the future, when it is fully active, this group will have more activity.

Basically for the people who want to talk about it, don't yet have DST, signed up for beta, or are currently playing.

Oh no no. I sadly have not gotton my key yet.  Don't hate yourself.  Here have some coco. We have a lot from the past winters.  *hands you a cup*  Sit down.  Our group is just for people who are,and want to play DST.  Than in the future, when it is fully active, this group will have more activity.

Basically for the people who want to talk about it, don't yet have DST, signed up for beta, or are currently playing.

thanks for the coco would i like you never had better coco im my life if i get a key i will give it to you :3(my 4 friend was a jerk anyways)

Thank you, but why not give it to your friend.  They need it more than I do. Why not make a mend there.  I already signed up for beta, and they might not have.  

I am tipping my hat for you sir. *and I joined the group (id like some chocolate too.)

250px-Tipped_Lid.png?t=20140620025333

Thank you, but why not give it to your friend.  They need it more than I do. Why not make a mend there.  I already signed up for beta, and they might not have.  

idk i may sell it MUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA jk i will give it out to somoene else is just hard to me seing the mother of the year wanting a key and not geting any ;(

idk i may sell it MUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA jk i will give it out to somoene else is just hard to me seing the mother of the year wanting a key and not geting any ;(

Try donating it to beta buddies.  You wanna play when it comes out.  I'll use my own key to get in, than we can conquer the world.  TOGETHER! and with yo peeps.

Archived