Don't Starve on Sale

oYuro

Hey guys, how ya all doing?

So, I wanted to know if anyone here have any ideia when Don't Starve will be on sale again? I have a couple of friends that are interested at buying it.

Thanks! =)

(Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this kind of question)

not quite familiar yet with the new Steam, but I think you can tell your friends to follow it on Steam and it'll tell them when it's on sale. At the very least, they can put it on their wishlist and it'll tell them when it goes on sale that very day (it will email them).

So, I wanted to know if anyone here have any ideia when Don't Starve will be on sale again? I have a couple of friends that are interested at buying it.

Thanks! =)

I bet your avatar rapresents your face when DS goes on sale

@jbeetle WoW! Not too often see you in the OT. I'm impressed.

@the truthseeker Nah, if you will move from the OT for a time being, I gonna miss you a bit :) However, I hope you will continue reply to my status updates. I'll be lonely if not.

@CarnageTM We can hope DS will be on sale again ;) I believe in the lower prices. Lower prices are love. Lower prices are life.

Thanks! =)

My guess is minimum two weeks, maximum three months. Just based on the sales I've seen. this site is good for keeping track, constantly updating, and you can make an account or just check back every few days, or even link it with your steam account to import your whole wishlist, although importing it may be simpler than linking your accounts, I've never looked in to it. (I always go for the checking every once in a while, because I for some reason don't trust it with my steam info, and also am consistently too lazy to make an account, I mean look at how long it took me to make a klei account)

I got it when it was on sale for $all off

*pirate flag in the background*

You guys see nothing.

But seriously, I got the game originally from there to test it, fell in love with it, and actually bought it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who did this. I fell in love with the game after my first world and gladly shelled out the $15 for it.

Hey everyone, we don't have any information on planned sales for the game on Steam or Humble any time soon. However, we do post any sales or discounts that happen on our social media accounts; so follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook and if we hear of a Steam sale or if we have our own sale/discount for Don't Starve on our website, we'll be posting about it for sure.

Archived