[DST] Lets make a group!

Hey everybody, I would like to start a topic about getting a few like minded people in a group ready to play DST when it does come out.  We can talk about strategy, play single-player at the same time as each other, and generally practice and advise each other until the big day arrives.   When DST does arrive, we wouldn't worry about accidentally teaming up with a griefer.

My skype is Gnarler,  and same on steam.  We could make a skype group or maybe even a steam group, and chitchat until we are ready to play.  

Ideally, I would like to sit down with a few people and plan this out, and dole out jobs for each person and advice on exploring tactically.  

If you are interested, please reply or add me on skype/steam!

Wow! Yes, thank you everyone for replying!  

To answer any questions,  yes, Gnarler is my Steam name (look for the dark picture, slight purple background)  and also my Skype name  (should say I'm in the US, however in actuality I am in Japan.)

Which brings me to the next point,  Since I am in Japan (for now)  my time I can play is basically 10 PM to 4 AM  Japan time, which winds up being America's morning time... about 8 ish AM to 2 PM.  Good for the aussie crowd, or early risers.

Also, if anyone else would like to make their own group apart from me, that is fine too.

As for my ideas in game,  Ideally the Giants expansion would be included in DST, so that would take serious planning, but the usual game should be somewhat simpler.

Hopefully we could get someone who wants to be a hunter, to find the rare things and bring in meat, and someone who wouldn't mind staying around the base to be a farmer, to cook, pretty things up, and make sure the chests are full of logs, saps, and grass.

As more people play, more specializations can evolve, but what I find when I play single player is I have to decide if I'm going to poke around my base and build it, or go out looking for the things I need, so this method would solve both problems.

Archived