Mod idea: Seth Rosen's Potato Cup

luckybeast

I've got art for a food item for the potato cup, but I hesitate to add it as we've got the misc. item inbound already.  I *could* add it with the next version of Camp Cuisine,  but what should I name it?  I don't want to come in conflict with the work that's already been done here.

Hate to be "THAT" guy, but any new info on progress regarding this awesome mod? I'm really looking forward to this!

Mod is being made, but currently I'm too busy to look into it... Currently I have:

- Whole mod framework and item prafab, added it to the possible gravedigger items list

- working graphic and inventory icon

I don't have:

- needed strings and quotes

- time to finish and test a whole mod

So, yeah, it's should appear in about one or two weeks...

I've got art for a food item for the potato cup, but I hesitate to add it as we've got the misc. item inbound already.  I *could* add it with the next version of Camp Cuisine,  but what should I name it?  I don't want to come in conflict with the work that's already been done here.

The actual name for the item propably can be the same... I've added this item as "trinket_13", to make it drop from graves, and it uses math to calculate the number (13).

Tuber Chalice

Potato Goblet 

If they are French Fries, then, by Don't Starve logic, they must contain frog legs.

Meat Frog legs (it's french and the animal is fat for frying) Do frog legs have that?

Potato

Filler (No meat, no berries) Could be spices.

Hey guys, I have some news for you...

Unfortunately, I can't finish this project in sensible amount of time... I apologize... Here is what I've done so far:

- mod mainframe

- prefabs

- anims

- inventory icons

I have pretty much somewhat working mod, but it's untested and need some finishing touches (like implementing a Water Potato Cup).

I'm leaving it to you guys, anyone can finish this project and publish it on download section and/or Steam Workshop. Feel free to grab it and mess with it a little bit ;)

Link to the mod: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4f58bgyjnm5fgj/PotatoCup.zip?dl=0

Archived