Will there be anything more for Puzzles/Backstory after Intermission?

I too want an official backstory once and for all with the soulless homicidal automaton. 

I had a dream that Webber was added, and he was actually a boy trapped inside a Spider. But I had that dream before Webber was announced. And in that dream there was a book that told of all the characters back stories. But right when I opened it I woke up. I hope the book part also comes true.

Its weird how I'm just not remembering that dream. Maybe it never actually happened?

Well, yeah. I'm pretty sure it's part of the story. As seen with the completed "Teleportato", you can only escape into the new worlds.

Uh, okay? I would still expect you to be dead when you died (barring any touchstones or meat effigies), regardless of where the teleportato takes you.

That's why I thought it might be unusual if, when Wilson died without any touchstones or meat effigies or anything, he was brought to a new world instead of just being dead.

That's why I thought it might be unusual if, when Wilson died without any touchstones or meat effigies or anything, he was brought to a new world instead of just being dead.

Yeah.. I guess I worded it weirdly. I'm just trying to get across the idea that Wilson can't escape from Them, even if he tries killing himself/building a machine to escape the world.

Oh man all this news is so great I can't even....!!

I really love that death is even story! It's not just a "game mechanic" cus game, but it actually happens to Wilson and the characters. When you die and come back, they die and come back. You just can't escape.

Aaaaah this game is really one giant amazing story of experiences that you make for yourself. Everything you do is everything the characters experience. Because each person plays different, their story is different. And in turn, each experience they have is amazing and new and unique! This whole game is an adventure you experience with them and man is it fantastic.

My beloved Timothy was right in what he said. That's really what this game is guys! I'm seriously so glad he showed me this game wow.

I really love the story and puzzles of this game, every single bit is so awesome~ <3 I'm so hyped for more!!

Oh man all this news is so great I can't even....!!

I really love that death is even story! It's not just a "game mechanic" cus game, but it actually happens to Wilson and the characters. When you die and come back, they die and come back. You just can't escape.

Aaaaah this game is really one giant amazing story of experiences that you make for yourself. Everything you do is everything the characters experience. Because each person plays different, their story is different. And in turn, each experience they have is amazing and new and unique! This whole game is an adventure you experience with them and man is it fantastic.

My beloved Timothy was right in what he said. That's really what this game is guys! I'm seriously so glad he showed me this game wow.

I really love the story and puzzles of this game, every single bit is so awesome~ <3 I'm so hyped for more!!

I love it that even should you die (and in some cases, not come back) your skeletal remains are now even a "resource." There is no escape for ANY part of you!  

I love it that even should you die (and in some cases, not come back) your skeletal remains are now even a "resource." There is no escape for ANY part of you!  

Yes yes aaaah so true! This place is truly a prison, it's no wonder you can go mad in this crazy world! The world itself is alive and wanting to torture and keep you. You truly just can't get out of it and that's the worst part of it!

Yes yes aaaah so true! This place is truly a prison, it's no wonder you can go mad in this crazy world! The world itself is alive and wanting to torture and keep you. You truly just can't get out of it and that's the worst part of it!

I was always under the impression that the world was at war with itself and you suffer the side effects.  Your not even the focus, but the way your able to poke around everything makes it seem like you would be.  Nothing in that world can escape. 

Also a new puzzle would make me feel better. RIP lappy.

Archived