Revelations of the Madman

Percival

"No, I don't... but I know it's not home."

Shana missed her home, her parents. Even if they never spent much time with her, she knew they still loved her. At least, that's what she told herself. Why else would they spent so much money on her? Why else would they send her to the best private school they could afford?

(Time for me to jump in again)

Adam came running down the road to the camp. He looked like he was Panicing.

"GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!" He shouted.

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"

It was then everyone could see what was behind him:

Hounds, werepigs, spiders and their queen, killer bees, treeguards, frogs, merms and more.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AND DON'T LOOK BAAAAAAAAAACK!"

Name: Weston

Race: I am so tempted to make a certain kind of joke right now, but half russian, half not russian

Backstory: Got lost and fell into a portal whilst trying to escape spooky scary skeletons

Abilities: incredibly fast at times, not the strongest, very lightweight, knows the ancient art of tying shoes

Appearance: Very thin, scrawny tall man. Imagine Maxwell, but with an orange suit and way better looking face.

Personality: Incredibly social, likes to run around and find things (And most likely steal them)

Inventory

• Magical (Not actually) Blood splattered battle shield made of the toughest of rubbers
  • Amazing Wicked Awesome Blood stained sword made out of actual real life orangetonium (It's explosive upon proper use, which Weston doesn't know)

Side Notes:

Allergic to female clothing

Rather enjoys bacon

During night, Joe takes control of Weston

Is not a fan of small animals

Hey look this text changed wow

Edited by weirdobob

Race: I am so tempted to make a certain kind of joke right now, but half russian, half not russian

Backstory: Got lost and fell into a portal whilst trying to escape spooky scary skeletons

Abilities: incredibly fast at times, not the strongest, very lightweight, knows the ancient art of tying shoes

Appearance: Very thin, scrawny tall man. Imagine Maxwell, but with an orange suit and way better looking face.

Personality: Incredibly social, likes to run around and find things (And most likely steal them)

Inventory

• Magical (Not actually) Blood splattered battle shield made of the toughest of rubbers
  • Amazing Wicked Awesome Blood stained sword made out of actual real life orangetonium (It's explosive upon proper use, which Weston doesn't know)

Side Notes:

Rather enjoys bacon

Is this okay

(...Creative, but no.)

Edited by Percival

Inventory

Side Notes:

Rather enjoys bacon

Is this okay

(Uhm... eeh... aah... huh... ehm..)

Shana fell back in surprise at the large horde chasing Adam, but she quickly scrambled to her feet and ran, frantically trying to keep up with Dorian.

(I'm just going to leave the description of Shana's soul here so Dorian can react to it when ever you want him to.

The soul at first glance looks white, but a closer inspection reveals it's really a very light blue. The eyes are pure black and make Dorian uncomfortable to look directly at them. On her soul are long, thin scars that are as black as the eyes. The soul itself bears no ill will toward Dorian, but the scars give off a barely noticeable aura of malice and cruelty. )

(I think he's talking about both, to be honest.

And thanks for the description. It sounds pretty cool.)

Dorian was too preoccupied with running to notice Shana's strange soul. He also didn't have much time to wonder if it was a good idea to go beyond the strange black stones in the ground, for Adam had told him to do so. And from what he had seen so far, Adam could'nt be trusted. But he didn't see any other way to avoid the beasts, and he felt as if Shana didn't trust Adam either, thus it was safe to be with her.

(Yay, I made something cool! ^_^)

Am, I the only one who's totally shipping Shana and Dorian? Or am I just weird

Shana, as well, didn't have much time to contemplate on the options for escaping. A quick glance around didn't reveal any other apparent form of escape. Even though she couldn't see where Adam was going with this, she would have to trust him for now.

Edited by MenaAthena

(sorry for not beeing here, life got in my way again and stole my internet. Im also gonna calm down with beeing bad at RPing. it's cool.)

Just as the three had ran past the obelisks Adam leaped towards a nearby flower and picked it up, raising the obelisks and blocking the sudden small army of various monsters, who had now decided to start fighting each oher.

"Phew. that was close. but i think the camp's a goner."

Adam looked at the other two.

"Oh yeah, that's right. you're here- umm... you ok?"

Shana stared at the wall sadly. It had taken her a long time to get her base up all nice and neat, but there wasn't much she could do about it now. She sighed and started gathering some nearby grass, wondering just how the heck did Adam get so many monsters angry at him.

"Well..." Adam said.

"when the monsters are done killing each other, they'll progress to breaking the camp. i think. well, it's kinda to late to return to the other side now..."

He looked around a little.

"adam..."

"NO!" Adam suddenly shouted into nowhere.

"I AM NOT TAKING MORE OF YOUR NAGGING AND DEMANDING! YOU GIVE HER BACK, I GET YOU SOMETHING LIKE A PIGMAN OR A RABBIT OR WHATEVER! YOU FIRST MATE. YOU FIRST!"

While Adam was shouting at seemingly nothing, Dorian stepped forward and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, fuming with anger. "You IDIOT! Do you know how long it took me to get all that?? A week's worth of work, gone because you couldn't keep yourself from attracting a horde of monsters while trying to get freaking RABBITS??" Outrage filled his voice, and he was too upset to notice that there had been some... presence around Adam, whispering in his ear.

Shana jumped and let out a startled "eep!" at Adam's sudden outburst. Turning her attention to the two men, she saw Dorian gripping Adam's collar with rage in his eyes. This was escalating very quickly...

"D-Dorian,"she began as she gathered up the courage to speak, "What happened happened. H-hurting Adam isn't going to bring your stuff back."