Revelations of the Madman

Percival

In a second, a swift singing sound was heard and dorian fell back. his shirt now had a huge "A" cut into it. Dorian himself was ok, though.

Adam put his knife away.

"No need to get angry. You're lucky i'm not mad at you, or the shirt and camp would be the last thing to worry bout."

Doran now noticed something he didn't see before. a second soul, all red andwith white eyes and a very wide, also white, smile. it was floating around adam, looking right at him.

(So how is this your favorite path if you didn't account for it happening?)

Dorian maintained his ground, paying no heed to the being that had been whispering to Adam, as well as Shana. Adam would have trouble being mad if Dorian had anything to say about it. But he managed not to loose himself in anger. The advantages of a group still remained, and Adam had saved them from the beings he led, so he didn't want them dead. "You owe me one, Adam." Dorian sighed, stepping back.

(Man, Dorian ignores a lot of things.)

Shana stood there, eyes darting between the two men. The situation had been defused, but Dorian's anger and Adam's willingness to bring out a wepon so quickly scared her. That combined with just coming out of a life or death situation had left her in a panic. The only thing she could think of was running, but her legs were locked in place. What little color that was in her skin to begin with was nowhere to be seen. She barely breathed at all as her hands and legs trembled.

"Very well. I'll make it up to you one day. Now, what we should do is-"

Suddenly things went a but darker as dusk had fallen.

"-Get items for making a fire and some simple supplies. My rumble in the forest was not for nothing. i managed to scrap up quite a lot of food before... that."

he started taking out morsels out of his pockets.

"seven, eight, nine. Nine. three for each. lovely! What's eveyone else got on themselves?"

(Naw, I legitimately forgot that time, you helped me out. Although I am following this thread, so next time could you skip the @Blewcheese part? It's just sorta an unnecessary notification.)

"I just went mining... I've got lots of rocks, flint, and gold." He looked over at Shana. "How about yo--" He frowned as he saw her soul. It certainly was different from others... And he was filled with an odd sense of dread as he looked at it. He quickly looked back at Adam, seeing what he ignored the first time. A small, miniature soul with Adam, floating about him with a demonic, white smile. But there was nothing physical to keep the soul... Dorian took a step back, looking between the two abnormalities.

(Will do.)

"I...I-I"

Shana found it hard to talk as her heart pounded in her chest. The way Dorian stared at her, with shock and fear, had he seen her eyes? She stared down at the ground and pulled her hood further over her head with a trembling hand. She swallowed and tried to calm herself down.

"I d-don't have m-much. J-just a few morsels, s-some grass, and t-twigs," she answered, still shaking.

(Ok... so you decide what happens here that isn't our actions, Perc? Ok, i'll remember that in the future.) 

"That'll do. If i can have a twig and a flint, i'll get chopping some wood for a fire and a science machine thing. this looks like a good spot for a base. not as good as my base, but it'll do for now."

He noticed That dorin looked at him funny.

"Excuse me, good sir, but is everything OK?"

(Here's where inability to lie comes into play.)

Dorian frowned. It was clear that nothing was wrong to these two, which was very, very strange. "Of course there's something wrong! You've got some.... Thing, next you you!" He pointed at the floating additional soul, as if making some sort of accusation ("OBJECTION"). "What is that??"

"Hmm... Perhaps i should tell you..."

Adam Turned around and walkeda few steps towards the water, and looked out over the ocean, at the sunset.

(prepur to get to know dah truths. Yes, my backstory isn't what it turns out to be! PLOT - er, i mean, BACKSTORY TWIST!!! I hope that's allowed here. my luck, probably not.)

"I am an inventor. I've been Living in my house out in the woods on the outskirts of my home town together with... Her. My beloved. One day, a musterious shodowy figure took her away to this place. it said that if i keep it fed, meat, souls, anything alive, it would give her back. All i had to do was go here to do it. That was five years ago. Sadly, i am stuck here, and im NOT leaving untill the beast is satisfied, and gives her back. Although i am SICK of this. i just want her back allready. That thing is with me, around me, anywhere i am. ALL. THE GOD. DAMN. TIME!"

Adam made a small sigh. and turned his head to look at Dorian.

"My question is, how did you notice it?"

(Boom. Blown. your mind. not really. )

"I can see souls." Dorian stated bluntly. "And there's one right there, floating above your head. It's smiling at you, and I don't know why..." He looked over at Shana. "Speaking of, your soul is... Weird. It's different from anything I've seen before."