Revelations of the Madman

Percival

"M-mine?" She asked as she pointed to herself with a surprised expression.

This was all so strange, Adam was being haunted, Dorian could see souls. However, there was more evidence for these strange occurrences than against them. Besides, she wasn't exactly normal herself.

"I don't know why... unless... maybe..."

(Turtle. MINE IS SUPAH DETAILED!!!)

After a while of chopping, adam had gathred about 2 stacks worth of logs. He quickly snatched some stone of Dorian and made a very nice fire pit. he also nicked some gold and made a machine. of science. He stuck his newly-protoyped shovel in the ground, sat down, reaned back on it, and made a small sigh.

(Nighttime soon mr percival?)

Dorian piled some twigs and grass onto the fireplace for tinder, preparing to bring a nice, warm fire to life for the night. When finally he felt as if they could have a nice fire at a moment's notice, he looked over at Shana. "Well? Why might your soul be that way?" He asked bluntly, immediately picking up from where they left off.

(From now on I will post every time when it's my turn.)

"22...21...20..."

The words that flashed through his mind grew in intensity, and the words bouncing in his mind were becoming more familiar, increasing the ingoing din. They were turning into a giant slew of words, each holding a tune of penitence.

[THE BROKEN THE SEEING THE ADVENTUROUS THE INSANE THE DOOMED THE ONE MEANT TO DIE THE BURNING THE INTELLIGENT THE BROKEN

THEY WILL ALL BE FINE AS A WHOLE

AS THEIR HUSKS ARE LEFT ON THIS EARTH

. . .

...Ah. I see now. This place isn't a place for us to all die in. It is a limbo meant to be left out of Heaven and Hell.]

"19...18...17..."

( I don't know if those titles are ment for any of us. There's a lot of extra titles, and The Seeing could work for me, blew, and Percival. Also, the broken is repeated twice.)

Shana hesitated for a moment , not moving an inch. Then she lowered her hood, and stared directly into Dorian's eyes. Immediately a cold chill ran down his spine.

Her eyes were the purest black. No whites, no pupils, just compleatly black. They didn't even glint in the sun as they absorbed every speck of light. Dorian felt a since of dread and despair as he stared at them.

"I made a deal with the devil."

Edited by MenaAthena

Dorian was too caught up in Shana's eyes to hear Adam. An odd image seemed to jump out, what he decided was Shana's original face, trapped. He couldn't recall what it once after the instance had passed. Dorian simply sat, speechless, feeling a horrible mixture of terror and awe.

"16...15...14..."

The ramblings in his mind were becoming more random and meaningless, and yet each felt familiar.

[DOVE IS FALSE THE MIRROR MARSHES CUT ON THE RIGHT SHIN SHATTERED LENSES THE WALLS ARE LYING AND ARE NOT TO BE LOOKED AT DEATH ALL AROUND A MEMORY OF LIGHT WILL SAVE ALL TOUCHED BY FINGERWORK THE ONE ON THE THRONE SEVENTY-TWO FALSE ENDS FOUR HAPPY ENDS ONE TRUE END

...Your light will come. Hope it comes to kill you all before it begins.]

Shana quickly pulled up her hood, concealing her eyes once more. She stared at the ground as her cheacks flushed a pale pink.

"Sorry..."

Some part of Shana knew her eyes would be a discomfort to others, but she had never seen another human here before today, much less showed them her eyes. She hadn't known it would be this bad.