Some things doesn't exist in my world.

Im about to start a new world because my current world doesn't haven things like walrus camps, Clockwork monsters etc. Is there like a mod that makes the world infinite or some special world creation trick that let's you have every biome, monster spawns in one world?

My past ps4 game was good, trading route, nearby tallbird nest, graveyard, everything was close at hand, but only one walrus camp.

your game might be unlucky, or simply outside of the map command sneak, just like the teleportato in my world, it was on the final edge.

at the slightest chance, your game might be bugged.

I think that world generation depends on how much we select other things before and how big you chose your world to be, for example, you set grass and twigs to lots or more, now they are everywhere and world decides there's no place for a walrus camp so it doesn't generate it or something. Some things just can't be fit in one place so they go wrong. I have a Large map with one Walrus camp and I'm fine as long as I have one.

Or may be there's so much content, the game just can't generate all together. Like my bugger Bearger that never comes and my bugged Deerclops that always comes. And the Winter trap setpiece that never actually spawned Deerclops.

If you want to bug report it, and Klei responds, they will want the the file for the gamesave - so if you intend to write a bug report, don't delete or Teleport out until you have that.

Saves and their locations are discussed on the Wiki

I'm not suggesting this is bugged behaviour, maybe you had some world generation stuff turned off, maybe it's an intended mechanic and you had bad luck, or maybe it is bugged. Some things don't always spawn, my understanding is that the  Pig King is only a 75% drop, and my first world i ever had that I fully explored never had any Walrus' in it, either I remember, because I was stoked I'd got through winter, explored everything by then but couldn't get my sanity up, and it was my 1st wiki visit, to find how to manage Sanity... enter the Tam O'Shanter... but I had not Walrus spawns... sadface.

Been through 3 worlds on my character and I have not seen a single mandrake, and i think 1 tallbird nest. ; /

That's interesting. I've never had that issue. I have, however found them "hidden" behind evergreens before (I use a mod that shows them on the mini map because they are my favourite mob in the game).

I wonder if maybe you are just missing them? they are definitely in the WorldGen as a 100% generated item. I saw it a few weeks back when I started writing a mod for them. Maybe you need to verify your game cache?

Archived