The Rude Answerer

NikMik

NECROBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP FROM THE FUTUUUUUUUUUURE just took the time to read this entire thread idfk why but I'd like to ask you a very important serious question...

a bunny rabbit's left foot in the pond of immortality wrapped in a soggy sheet of plastic spoons and badly made ironic T-Shirts can be sarcastic with 3 salad forks and 2 pinches of salt mixed in with a good cup o' tears how??

NECROBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP FROM THE FUTUUUUUUUUUURE just took the time to read this entire thread idfk why but I'd like to ask you a very important serious question...

a bunny rabbit's left foot in the pond of immortality wrapped in a soggy sheet of plastic spoons and badly made ironic T-Shirts can be sarcastic with 3 salad forks and 2 pinches of salt mixed in with a good cup o' tears how??

The answer to that question is quite obvious, you dumb-dumb!

The answer is skid-marks in your jogging shorts.

The answer to that question is quite obvious, you dumb-dumb!

The answer is skid-marks in your jogging shorts.

ohhhhh maybe I should stop twerkin' my gherkin and maybe enough blood will flow to my brain to figure these things out!

aw shite I can't put anything on this thread without asking a serious question let me think for a min..... uhhhh

can you name all 13 books of the broble?

ohhhhh maybe I should stop twerkin' my gherkin and maybe enough blood will flow to my brain to figure these things out!

aw shite I can't put anything on this thread without asking a serious question let me think for a min..... uhhhh

can you name all 13 books of the broble?

Eating Mormons 21;34

I don't remember the rest.

Archived