Is the spider spawning fixed yet?

I thoght the big batches with like 8 spiders were add on purpose. I prefer those bigger batches, because destroying a max. level spider egg isn't too easy anymore, hopfefully the devs won't "fix" that.

means MUCH more meat for the crockpot if you can handle the mobs.

It's been working great for me so far.

I bet the bug is that the nests repopulate too quickly. I've cleared a nest of the wave of eight and then the wave of four, and in the few seconds it takes to kite and loot four spiders, another one has spawned in the nest and pops out to harass me when I should be "going in for the kill" on the whole nest at that point.

• Developer

The mass exodus of spiders is by design. If you hit a big nest, more of the current residents will come out than used to.

The bug was that they were making new spiders inside the nest too quickly, so that you'd get the problem that Marak was seeing. That should be fixed now.

Spider nests (at least high level ones) will become terrifying Soon.

So, it seems that the "Spider Queen" this community dug out of the last teaser video isn't a "queen" per say. Probably - and I'm theorizing here - the high level spider nests are going to transform in the big spider we saw on the referred image. Maybe only when you attack, maybe not always. Hmm...

By the way, Kevin (if you are still following this thread), and excuse me if this is the wrong place to ask it or if the answer is too complex, what are your thoughts on the (rather mixed) feedback Krampus is getting?

Yeah I love friggin' big spiders :) It would be awsome if this spider could move the eggs around or spit poion/webs.. I'm so excited again, this game makes me excited every few days. I never played a game before, which did the same. [is there an exciting smiley?]

Yeah I love friggin' big spiders :) It would be awsome if this spider could move the eggs around or spit poion/webs.. I'm so excited again, this game makes me excited every few days. I never played a game before, which did the same. [is there an exciting smiley?]

All this excitement... Remembers me of Dandytard... Hmmmm...