Please clarify.

Could someone from Klei clarify how you'll implement this? I'm getting tired of 200+ threads popping up to speculate on how talking/sleeping/pandas will be implemented.

The reason they haven't given any details yet is because they aren't ready to. Until then, you'll have to put up with 100% speculation.

A little bit of the mystery is probably also to build hype, but again, that's speculation.

I don't think they have it all mapped out... some maybe. Anyway speculation and suggestions is the whole point of these forums and tons of topics almost always pop up. You're just gonna have to live with it until some information is disclosed.

They just announced it just a week ago, I doubt they have anything concrete at the moment, probably still brainstorming and seeing what could work.

Reminds me of how people were mad at the latest Star Wars convention because they had no news about Episode VII over a year before it's release. It's the age of instant news. 

Could someone from Klei clarify how you'll implement this? I'm getting tired of 200+ threads popping up to speculate on how talking/sleeping/pandas will be implemented.

To be honest I believe this is one of the funnest parts. (Is funnest a word?) I love seeing how the community is reacting and maybe but not entirely going insane about it. I mean the only other thing more insane than this was when everyone was figuring out the puzzle. But, Klei I don't think entirely know what they are doing with multiplayer just yet.

>Implying the implementation of talking, sleeping, pandas is mere speculation.

In all seriousness though, Klei's been pretty quiet about the finer details.

I kinda of think that this whole section of the forum is more for ideas and speculation, or I don't think they would have bothered with it.  I think it is most funny that people are still getting all schizmatic over the multiplayer when its officially a thing now. 

To be honest I believe this is one of the funnest parts. (Is funnest a word?) I love seeing how the community is reacting and maybe but not entirely going insane about it. I mean the only other thing more insane than this was when everyone was figuring out the puzzle. But, Klei I don't think entirely know what they are doing with multiplayer just yet.

*funniest

yeah, I kinda like that, but some official words wouldn't hurt

I kinda of think that this whole section of the forum is more for ideas and speculation, or I don't think they would have bothered with it.  I think it is most funny that people are still getting all schizmatic over the multiplayer when its officially a thing now.

Klei know. But they're the type of company who listens to their fan base. I bet they gathered a lot from what ever we have said so far.

Archived