Dev's Art Depo

I've been doodling on and off for the past fews days, and a few of those pieces have included intrepid gentleman scientist Wilson P. Higgsbury.  These are nothing more than sketches I messed around to work out ideas.  None of it is polished or finished, but I might manage to clean up or draw something a bit more 'arty' later.

For now, have some doodles :wilson_flower:

Edited by Devon Aster

Gimme Cupcake!

gimmecupcake_zpsfa233447.jpg

Poor Wilson is getting teased by Wreck-it Ralph.  I was going to draw Vanellope on Ralph's shoulder, but became too frustrated with how badly she came out.  Since this isn't serious stuff, I decided to leave her out until I can practice drawing her.

Gimme Cupcake!

gimmecupcake_zpsfa233447.jpg

Poor Wilson is getting teased by Wreck-it Ralph.  I was going to draw Vanellope on Ralph's shoulder, but became too frustrated with how badly she came out.  Since this isn't serious stuff, I decided to leave her out until I can practice drawing her.

OMAHGAWSH IT'S AMAZING!

• Like 2

Changed the thread title because I realized it was very similar to at least one other person's topic and I didn't mean to copy :wilson_worried:

Now, more sketches!  BTW, if the blue is too bright or hard on the eyes, let me know so I can adjust it.

A Little Crazy

littlecrazy_zps8cb4a021.jpg

This would probably benefit from some coloring to help separate all the elements properly, because the sketchy lines kind of all run together...

Pinstripe Buddies

pinstripebuddies_zpsd628fff7.jpg

Inspired by one of Wilson's quotes. He looks kinda derpy here, but I was all kinds of happy to draw one of my favorite characters ever: Jack Skellington :-)

• Like 2

Hahaha man you're good for it,you should make a funny story with that ! That's a lot of work and I believe that all your heart was in that !

Totally crazy ! I lost my words,can't describe it ! Oh yeah I love it ! :love_heart:

JACK SKELLINGTON OMIGAWSH *flails*

Are you related to Mack? :wilson_wink:   Yussss, I love me some Jack, and their styles mesh so well.  I want to draw more of the two, so I'm letting some ideas stew in my head.

Hahaha man you're good for it,you should make a funny story with that ! That's a lot of work and I believe that all your heart was in that !

Totally crazy ! I lost my words,can't describe it ! Oh yeah I love it ! :love_heart:

There are more pictures I'd love to draw of Wilson in the Wreck-it Ralph world, or vice versa.  The wonderful thing is that it could totally happen... at least in the Wreck-it world :wilson_ecstatic:

And now, one last piece before I crawl into bed. And look, it's been (badly) lined and colored!

Chaos Butterflies

chaosbutterflies-color_zps54a9d060.jpg

Wilson encounters the chaos butterflies, creatures of my creation from a time long ago and a site far away.

• Like 1

Awsome ! haha nice color for the butterfly wings :-)

Thanks!  I ended up having to simplify the wings, because I drew the picture too small to put in details.  Oops.

This is too funny I think I'm going too die of awesomeness

Thank ya kindly!

And now, because my old media site is derping so I can't organize my art (thus stalling my self-appointed task of file maintenance) and it's currently raining, here's a sketch of a sad Wilson in the rain:

sadwilsonrain_zpsaf170836.jpg

• Like 1

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has visited the thread to view the art, and especially those who have commented!

Crossovers are always fun, with Wilson more so. I think I like "A Little Crazy" the best. Eating mushrooms to keep your head seems very counterproductive. ಡ__ಠ

They are fun!  And I know, right?  Mushrooms for sanity... heh XD

That sad face !

Keep going that's amazing :grin:

I shall keep going!  In fact, here is something to thank you for all the lovely comments and encouragement.  I hope you like it!  If not, I can try something else.  Apologies for the big empty space at the bottom right.  I didn't originally plan on using a colored background, so the balance is a bit off.

willowburn_zpsa8c34fe9.jpg

• Like 1

Omg it's a willow ! I love willow,thanks so much ! It's big but very nice! thanks bro ♥ <3 ♥

You're very welcome  :wilson_dorky:

Sorry everyone, I've been sick the last couple days, so I don't have any new art to share yet.  Hopefully, I'll get around to doing more than sleep soon.