Did anyone else notice this?

Well, nothing even if I have no mods alowed or change my world. It's definately a bug.

Weird... How are you dying to create the skeleton? Perhaps it has something to do with it.

Weird... How are you dying to create the skeleton? Perhaps it has something to do with it.

First time, killed by bees, resurrected by my amulet.

Second time, killed by hounds, resurrected with Meat Effigy.

Third and last time, killed by Bearger, resurrected with Stone.

What does WX say?  When I first heard of this addition I thought "oh, how are they going to resolve that with WX" but then I saw that when he's struck by lightning he has a full skeleton and even teeth.  So apparently he's a cyborg, or man in a robot suit, as some people suspected.  Though a man with adamantine gear-chomping teeth...

• Developer

What does WX say?  When I first heard of this addition I thought "oh, how are they going to resolve that with WX" but then I saw that when he's struck by lightning he has a full skeleton and even teeth.  So apparently he's a cyborg, or man in a robot suit, as some people suspected.  Though a man with adamantine gear-chomping teeth...

He's a Cyber men 0_0

Archived