The Way(Aka Praecantor 2)Speculations

-Charlie pic-

This would also make more questions than it answers. Why is Charlie in human form again? How did she get on the other side of the portal? How did she get turned back?

So, what are you suggesting? Someone we've never seen before?

So, what are you suggesting? Someone we've never seen before?

Could be a combined drawing of all the female characters... kind of like a composite, would explain why the second one doesn't match any of the male characters either.

My theory would be that the silhouette could be bait set by Them to get Wilson to walk into the door. I mean, there's no way They wouldn't have intervened in some way if they saw one of their pawns about to successfully escape. They probably know it's going to bring him somewhere bad/not work all together, so They want to lure him in.

With a mysterious girl. Maybe Wilson has a mario complex. We'll never know.

Until tomorrow.

My theory would be that the silhouette could be bait set by Them to get Wilson to walk into the door. I mean, there's no way They wouldn't have intervened in some way if they saw one of their pawns about to successfully escape. They probably know it's going to bring him somewhere bad/not work all together, so They want to lure him in.

With a mysterious girl. Maybe Wilson has a mario complex. We'll never know.

Until tomorrow.

Mario complex. lol.

He's a gentleman. Which makes it hard to resist a lady in distress. This could very well be a trap, Blew. Nice one.

Archived