@MycoLogical

@Hugo M.

@Mack18853

@Mandrake Stew

@Spinorex 

@Maximum124

@DwerBomb

@ancientdragon8

The server will begin this Saturday at 10:00 am EST, however I have a huge favor to ask.

If you have a very good internet connection can you host the server? It would be easier for people to join by giving the IP out rather than go to an empty valve server. If you can it needs to be attack and defend DustBowl. Thank you and have a good day.

ATTENTION 

@Craig_Perry

@Neosaurus

@Lord_Battal

@aredshroom

@The Letter W

@Snob

@CyanBlue

@Luggs

@TRENTOMINOUS

@MycoLogical

@Hugo M.

@Mack18853

@Mandrake Stew

@Spinorex and @Demobill

@Maximum124

@DwerBomb

@ancientdragon8

The server will begin this Saturday at 10:00 am EST, however I have a huge favor to ask.

If you have a very good internet connection can you host the server? It would be easier for people to join by giving the IP out rather than go to an empty valve server. If you can it needs to be attack and defend DustBowl. Thank you and have a good day.

C'mon demobill is at least three times better than me. He'd say so himself but his tablet is to busy giving people who look at it seizures( including me).

ATTENTION 

@Craig_Perry

@Neosaurus

@Lord_Battal

@aredshroom

@The Letter W

@Snob

@CyanBlue

@Luggs

@TRENTOMINOUS

@MycoLogical

@Hugo M.

@Mack18853

@Mandrake Stew

@Spinorex 

@Maximum124

@DwerBomb

@ancientdragon8

I have great internet connection, but I live in southeast Asia. It would be great if someone in America could host the server.

I have great internet connection, but I live in southeast Asia. It would be great if someone in America could host the server.

Ooh, Snob's in the same region as me. o:

Let's not stress out over mic/chat-usage and stuff I guess, we'll all make do with what happens then. And @ancientdragon8 , I'm sure no one minds. :D 

YES I'm in. I have to skip out on my  Jujitsu class for this, so it better be worth it. (Before you're all like "ERMAGURD DON'T SKIP YOUR CLASSES" It's fine, you can show up whenever you want (No classes on Sunday and Saturday is a morning class. Also, the minimum number of attendances is 3 days.)

COUNT ME IN

I might be able to host as I have hosted Terraria and Minecraft servers in the past. (some of you will remember) IDK if my OK internet can handle the masses we have here. I'll test it out with some people later on. Alternatively, I could ask a friend if we could use his server?

Archived