Klei forums community TF2 event.

ARamblingSpider

I would like to have a DaverGamer playing too xD

Is there any way we can inform him?

We can let him know through steam, if anyone wants to tell him.

I might come along but my mic is terrible...the computer I got have only one usb port and the headphones I have require two---*sigh* first world problems.

My mic is also broken and I'm too cheap to buy a new one. I mean It works but I have to fiddle with it a lot while it makes a load of unwanted static noise. I would know because whenever I play with my friends, they say they die a little inside having to listen to it...not a good sign.

We can let him know through steam, if anyone wants to tell him.

My mic is also broken and I'm too cheap to buy a new one. I mean It works but I have to fiddle with it a lot while it makes a load of unwanted static noise. I would know because whenever I play with my friends, they say they die a little inside having to listen to it...not a good sign.

Haha, nice to know I'm not the only one. Hopefully nobody micspams or anything--it really ruins things.

I am afraid my pc will lag as f*ck :/

Me and you, my friend.Mostly 'cuz I dont really know where Xjurwi is from, and I guess hes from the south of srilanka, not sure tho. 

Also i talk a bit different when im chatting on a game, i tend to say a lot more silly things and jokes, just so you all know.

Me and you, my friend.Mostly 'cuz I dont really know where Xjurwi is from, and I guess hes from the south of srilanka, not sure tho. 

Also i talk a bit different when im chatting on a game, i tend to say a lot more silly things and jokes, just so you all know.

Uh, I'm American. Also I don't care about making jokes really, heck just a few days ago this happened in a server I was playing on:

KingOfKarps™ :  maybe we would win if SOME PEOPLE wouldnt play with BIG MEATY CLAWS!!!
(TEAM) Kane :  4?
[bee]Nanada :  texas style
KingOfKarps™ :  lol
(TEAM) Kane :  wtf
Xjurwi :  WHAT DID YOU SAY.
LevelUp :  I DONT KNOW
KingOfKarps™ :  BIG MEATY CLAWS
Xjurwi :  THESE CLAWS AIN'T JUST FOR MATING.
ladywafflez has found: Nessie's Nine Iron 
KingOfKarps™ :  BRING IT ON OLDMAN

Archived