The Fall Of Darkness

geni0529

my story's a bit more complicated you see I had a evil dada and he hated this one guy and that one guy had a son I liked him and we fell in love we were about to tell his dad when...

* she starts crying*

I killed him * sob* I've always had a part of me that when it is disturbed the evil lashes out my dad he got me angry I killed everything there was blood everywhere and... * sob is crying to much to continue *

Solomon kept calm and silence. When the girl started to cry, he just let her speak, until she couldn't continue. Soul doesn't really know, what he should to do in such situations. "Okay, Emma. I had got the line of events. I appreciate you said about your past." He wasn't really good with whole emotion thing. But he wasn't afraid of "evil". So he didn't really care about those lashes."Take your time, Emma."

Edited by PatchDotexe

* she continued *

and..... I killed him the one person that I loved. it was to late to save him when I snapped out of it. then Maxwell appeared. so this is what he calls a second chance!!!

( and I know I did a good job with the emotional part didn't I any way sometimes ill be on at late 11:00AM)

Edited by geni0529

* she continued *

and..... I killed him the one person that I loved. it was to late to save him when I snapped out of it. then Maxwell appeared. so this is what he calls a second chance!!!

( and I know I did a good job with the emotional part didn't I any way sometimes ill be on at late 11:00AM)

uhhhhhhhhhhh

yea it was, um, great

"Are you sure Maxwell is evil? I mean It's really easy to say next: "someone is evil". So... That's the reason I asked about your father and ways how he treat you. I can't say he is evil until I'll know he was monster for his own family. And evil is pretty hard word. Pure black or pure white are pretty rare characters."

I really don't like talking about him

* she turns and stares into the camp fire*

the guys who put us here his name was Maxwell right?

* something starts to fall and it hits Emma in the head she passes out*

( its a divining rod and also yay its Friday * does happy dance* )

(But what I should to write? ... Okay)

Next line of event was very confusing, diving rod fell from somewhere and hit Emma's head. (No-no-no, It's just something idiotic... Maybe I made a mistake and just didn't get sense of your words, am i right? Or should i just generate random reason? )

(I protest against such hero. Weapons, okay. Computers? Sweetheart, no! Please. That's really another thing! You can create any firearms you want, but not computers, please.

And about second hero it's really need time, I can't just make random guy without story and reasons)

Edited by PatchDotexe

(And, 10 years, such intelligent, such skills. It's overpowered. It's about 3 absolutely different professions. Even more to be honest. And from everything... It's really overpowered too, gun can't work if it's made from grass, it' can't just shoot, we need something to ignite impulse for shot. Being casual in RP is good, but overcasual is bad thing)

"Hey, Emma, wake up, what happed?" (Let's say she just fell from invisible strike, it's okay.) Soul tried to get her up, but she just was unconscious. "Damn."

Edited by PatchDotexe

( I did not think of it like that ok then one more week if people don't show up then well have two careters that ok with you )

uggggg my head hurts

* she dragged herself to her herbs and chewed some then ate a seed*

I just need rest

It's not really ready, I need to fix errors. And i don't really sure about his balance.

Name : Patch

Race : Human - Patch personality (body:???)

Looks: He just a copy of someone with the patch on his left eye. Under the patch you can see his face, which torn by red glowing scars. Also his eye, under the patch, is glowing same color. The patch is actually a bandage, but for some reasons he got use to current name.

Pros:

Mimicry.

He can transform in any creature or human. When he transformed into someone, he instantly gets base skills of his target, if he had seen them. Still Patch can’t copy complex skills or anything difficult (like shadow mastering, making real burning hell or summon giant demon cat or morph into it).

Such a mess.

It’s controllable process of transformation, which is interrupted at the middle. He changes his own skin in meat--bleeding-worms with painful scream, every creature which saw him, except shadows and tree-monsters, will run away in fear. If he hurt in that form, he doesn’t get internal bleeding effect, but attack will be much more effective.

Weakness:

The law of conservation.

He keeps same hunger and state of health after every transformation.

Horrible mess.

Transformation is very disgusting process. It’s like statue, which slowly forming itself from meat, muscles, bones, hair and all other parts of a living creature. They are forming a human or an animal from a horrible mess. So, every creature, which saw Patch in transformation, is probably already insane.

Internal bleeding.

If he will be hurt in transformation then he probably would die in few hours.

Harmful transformation.

First. Transformation is always painful. And Patch’s body will scream in both next situations:

He is deforming himself into a mess from his last body. He is transforming from a mess into a new body.(yes, it's bad for his sanity)

Second. He always can’t move for few seconds after every transformation and he can’t use any skill of new body for about ten minutes after it.

Unstable creature.

Only his patch keeps his memories and personality, so if it will be destroyed he will instantly die. Still he can remove his patch for few hours. He will stay alive until strange glowing is active. It’s sign of connection body and Patch's personality. The patch(bandage) doesn’t effect on any other body.
Also he can fix the patch if he have all the pieces. One of ways is random transform. Still it can be burned or lost.

Mistake of world.

While the patch removed, its owner will become an enemy for every creature, which was born on current Iceland.

BackStory: He is actually a mistake of DS World. And the patch fixed him. But now he nothing without that.

The patch(a bandage) example(for human kind):post-354320-0-08742700-1398805985.jpg\

I should think about another name.

Edited by PatchDotexe

( disturbing but yes I accept it and no I will not draw him )

* Emma looked up and say a skeleton of a girl hanging on the tree *

so this is where the rod came from

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

( my new way of typing normal text is application bold is person talking and Italicized is thoughts ) 

so this is the little girl that they thought would be funny and strong such a pity such a pity a lovely young woman all wasted for a second chance, well you will see your love in the afterlife.

( Maxwell is red and embers orange Emma's green )

(bold - Solomon's speech, underline - Patch, i still think about his name)

"How i didn't notice that one? We had come earlier than night... Huh... Emma, can you move little bit? And I will take your dagger, are you okay with that?" Solomon got up and took one of Emma's dagger. After he put few logs near the tree. Soul stood up on them, but still couldn't reach the rope. Solomon remembered a trick: once he used that dagger just like a sword. So he started to think about it, like about a sword and swinging it. It happened under tree, so he got some shadow. And he felt like dagger cut through something material, like through butter. Solomon put hand in a strange shadow. He felt he could do sword, just from shadow. And he started. It looked strange. Man was sculpting something out of the shadows. And he did it. Sword fell on the ground. Solomon couldn't feel his own arms, he was very tired. He sat down on the ground and pulled himself together only after a minute. "That's was... very hard to do" He grabbed a sword, stood up on logs and cut rope. Soon skeleton was on the ground. Soul looked at the empty eyes of the skull. "Huh. Is this place was too hard for you? You chose an easy way, ain't i right? I hope that I will never be like you. Emma, I should bury her."

(Patch is good guy, kind of insane, but good. Don't worry he will not let any human see his transformation. You didn't draw Solomon as well, but i didn't really ask about it. So I'm okay with Patch not getting an picture. He just a copy of someone, just with the bandage on the left eye.) 

(Maxwell? Is Soul hear him?)

Edit:

Soon Soul heard a voice of man. Solomon knows that voice "Strange..." That's all Soul said about it. Just he was surprised(in a bad way). Man, who made a deal which is really fair, and still so bad for someone who agreed with man. And now he uses his power just for provoking little girl. It's too low. "Huh, I thought, to see you or hear you we should make something impossible. That's disappointing." 

Edited by PatchDotexe