Generating Art Thread...

Hello! I'm Mosse and I like to draw things. Don't Starve things especially. 

A lot of the stuff in here will probably be doodles but who knows. If you guys have any ideas feel free to toss them at me to see what sticks.

7T68n9E.png

(scribbly willow that I sorta lost steam halfway through. sorry, willow!)

fQ7cohc.png

I'll upload more tomorrow when I'm not half asleep...

• Like 5

Becomes insane-becomes slightly happier. Seems legit XD actually, pretty nicely looking! Adapting Wilson's antigravity hair to a real world may be hard, but can result in interesting things :3 keep them coming ! Handless willow whahahahah

Awesome work m0sse! I wonder how much time should you need to draw portrait arts,Willette. That's sure that I would need a lot of time to draw pics like these, what not even close as good than yours.   :wilson_love:

Edited by greenglacier

I recognize your art style, meaning I've probably seen it on Tumblr. 

Nice stuffs. 

That's a little odd. I haven't posted anything on Tumblr yet (at least nothing Don't Starve related,).

Nonetheless, thanks!

tumblr_n4ir6aimek1rghsf8o1_250.giftumblr_n4ir6aimek1rghsf8o3_250.giftumblr_n4ir6aimek1rghsf8o2_250.gif

Wilson talksprites styled to look like Homestuck. Two extra ones are here and here, but they move a bit more so epilepsy warning I suppose? 

I wanna tackle more characters later today (Wes especially because his pantomimes look like they would be fun to translate in the style...)

• Like 1