Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

( Quiet, you're not going to be doing the same thing Lord Battal did. At least understand that. The whole "big invincible badass" thing stops being entertaining relatively fast. Being tough is one thing, but this is something else.)

"You'll ruin my plan if you don't curb your ego. But fine."

A small orb of light appeared in front of Vilsig's face.

(My intention was that they wouldn't just kill him just by blowing him away or hitting him with a big stick over and over.  I wanted them to outsmart him, be it by using his negative personality traits against him or by concocting a trap of some sort.  And considering you gave him unlimited power and acknowledged he had unlimited power, I thought that was the most logical, and satisfying, option for stopping him once and for all.)

(However, if that's how you want it, I'll bow to your authority.)

Vilsig gets dragged off the side and falls into the void.

Vilsig lowers his head into the light, his house-sized, skeletal visage bared in an eternal smile of insanity.

"Well?  I'm still waiting for you to give up and beg for mercy..."  He says, his mouth not moving to create the words.

Wilson's eyes only lit up in horror for a brief moment before shaking his head.

"And let my sister down?....not likely....."

Wilson hesitated for only a moment. He had an idea. No matter what, it was going to be costly, but it was the best shot they had.

"So....how many have you killed, just out of your own insatiable hunger?"

(Haven't revealed his full form yet, but here's what you got so far.)

"Thanks." Vilsig says. "That's nowhere near enough, but thanks."

More grinding and scraping ring out, and then Vilsig's face emerges from the gloom. It is made of of pale bone, shaped like a lizard's head. Despite the fact that it is a skull, his jaws are still normal and fleshy on the inside. His face alone is almost as big as a large house.

"Hehehe. Nice, eh? I can't wait to see little Willie's face."

(He can also shoot three-foot-long quills and spit acid.)

Vilsig laughs softly, or at least as softly as something his size can.  "You expect me to keep track?  Hundreds, probably.  Soon to be a lot more, once you're out of the way."

Sorry for the late reply; I got really busy.

Name: Clara

Race: Human female

Abilities: Can turn her body to marble. When like this she has full mobility, hits harder, is harder to injure, and is resistant to extreme temperatures.

Disabilities: Injuries sustained while marble transfer to her normal human body (Example: Her hand gets broken off as marble, she still has no hand when normal). She cannot heal while marble, and cannot stay rock forever, as it takes concentration and energy to sustain the forum. (So in other words, if she gets a fatal injury, she can only stay as marble for so long before she is forced back to normal and dies.)

Appearance:

-Normal: Short dark brown hair and eyes. Freckles and a some what round face. Kind of skinny and doesn't look very strong. Wears a simple green t-shirt and blue jeans.

-Marble: It looks like someone decided to make an extremely accurate marble statue of her with functioning joints for some reason. Her face stays a blank expression, not even blinking or moving her mouth to speak, even though she can still talk.

Personality: It tends to fluctuate between protective and almost motherly to sarcastic and some what silly. She doesn't like to show weakness.

Now that I think about it, she seems a bit similar to The Unknown. I could change it to a different type of rock if you'd like.)

Edited by MenaAthena

A sharp spike of pain runs through Hugos' mind

Damn... He's here... he thinks to himself, making a mental note to tell everyone about his evil shadow replica BEFORE running into a giant cavern with them

(Since I have two OCs to use, I'll speak in third person)

(Clara and Marcy will have an interesting relationship)

"We can forgive you...just come back to our side: we can beat Rustlung, and then...you could take his place: not as a subordinate, but as a leader. After we escape, you will have all the power you want and rule this world as you like, without having anyone above you and no one to stop your decisions."

Edited by DwerBomb

Vilsig rises to his full height.  "An interesting offer, indeed - but I think not.  Rustlung is still the most rewarding way to go, despite your efforts; and as I said to him a while ago, I only fight for the highest bidder.  Bring me back, Rusty."