Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

(Yeah.  We had no idea that the whole "curing the tracker" thing was a lie.  And if it was, why was the Hunter wondering where Vilsig was in the first place?  Please don't just throw this stuff at us out of the blue.)

(Sugoh is like Hugos' shadow clone. I now realise how cliche that sounds, but I brought it up so...)

"Hey now, RUSTLung, I JuST thought I'D come say hI. I beLIeve I COulD be of SerVicE" Sugoh replies adamantly.

Edited by Hugos10

"AHAHAH! I AM NOW EVIL! FEAR ME! I am also 6 meters tall, have all the superpowers and I am immortal too. Did I mention I also have a twin evil sister? Her name is Ycram, and she can teleport!"

<This isn't good...Wait...I remember I dreamed about something last night...but what was it? I can't remember, but it had something to do with Erised...>

Marcy turns to Wilson. She opens her mouth as to say something, but then...a voice in her head told her not to.

Strange.

But yet, normal. So normal that Marcy couldn't possibly find out that voice had ever existed.

That the voice told her not to say something...

...also what was she thinking about? She couldn't remember.

• Like 3

Vilsig tears Wilson's arm off.

Vilsig smiles, pulling his arm out of the chamber.  "Fraid' Erised won't be helping you along anymore, my old friends."  He says, rising out of the chasm but still staying away from the light.

Edited by Quiet