Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

"Nothing ever changes. I've had it with you!"

Wilson raised his afflicted right hand. Suddenly, a jolt of pain coursed through his whole arm, and a sharp bolt of shadow energy shot out of the palm of his hand, and into the darkness where Vilsig was, embeddeding itself deep in one of his limbs. It took a moment for the shock of what had just happened to occur. Wilson looked at his afflicted arm. He could feel a powerful presence within his flesh and blood.

"....What in the......."

Vilsig giggles insanely.  "Well done!  I almost felt that one."  He says.  "My turn now, Will."

A whistling sound comes from the darkness, and a three-foot-long spine, thin but flexible, drives through Wilson's hand and pins him to the ground.  The spike buries itself almost a foot in the stone.

Entropy flings a long, snake like shadow projectile at the spike, which proceeded to coil around it tightly until it shattered, and the snake dissipated soon after. Entropy backed away from Vilsig, standing protectively by Wilson. He was ready to intercept an attack.

Wilson quickly got back up on his feet. His eyes had turned jet black.

"You're only making me angrier. Keep it up, see what happens."

Wilson held the business end of the crossbow up to his afflicted hand. The tentacles grabbed onto the bolt, transferring Shadow Energy onto the bolt. He backed up a few steps.

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(I can't see shiet. How am I supposed to be a good character in a moment of action?)

As she felt Wilson's body slipper from her hands, her heart almost stopped beating.

"W-Wilson..."

(Help. This was intended to be her reaction to Wilson getting a three-foot-long spike into his arm)

Edited by DwerBomb

Vilsig quickly gets over his initial surprise, and regains his balance.  The shadow doesn't affect him at all after that.  "I think that you need a bit of an idea about what you're trying to kill with makeshift weapons and half-baked shadow powers.  Rustlung, a light please.  Just for the head."