Growable Giants And Etc

So as you know in RoG Giants are added in game and spawn randomly and can appear in different places. So I dont know the name of it but there is a giant that is a Pine tree so as the title suggests growable giants. So you get a pinecone and when you plant it it will grow into a pine tree without any worries of being scared to death if it suddenly turns alive and attacks you. So I feel like its to safe so when you plant the pinecones there should be a chance that it could be the giant. I dont know just felt like it should be added if not already in game. Also the birch nut guardians there not giants but with I think it should be the same with them plant a birchnut and there is a small small chance it could happen you might never get to encounter it but I think it should be added. I dont know up to the developers.

Do you mean treeguards? They already spawn when you cut down trees but why would they attack when planting pinecones? You're helping the survival of their species!

no i mean like when planting the seeds of the tree once fully grown you usually cut them down with no risk of certain death. But with this added there is a chance it could be a treeguard and when you start cutting it well ... yeah. I know this makes the game harder but it just makes since to me. Im probably going to regret writing this later on.

no i mean like when planting the seeds of the tree once fully grown you usually cut them down with no risk of certain death. But with this added there is a chance it could be a treeguard and when you start cutting it well ... yeah. I know this makes the game harder but it just makes since to me. Im probably going to regret writing this later on.

Trees you plant can already be a treeguard. But not ones you're cutting.

that just destroys all logic on tree guards tho. cut too many you get a "tree" "guard" to guard trees. but you want one to spawn when your growing trees? I know you was just suggesting an idea. but it just doesn't sound right

Trees that you plant via pinecones can still turn into treeguards the same way any other tree will.

They don't start as a treeguard, they have a chance to become one whenever you chop a tree close to them.

Archived