the end?

is there never gonna be "the end" in game? or will wilson,maxwell,charlie and others be forever in this worlds of madness. i know its hard make "the end" for this like games,but... this game cant just end to that we will never gonna know what happened to charlie.

I dont think there will ever be an end... No matter which end the game will get it will be unsatisfying... So it's probably best to just let the circle go on and on...

Will the circle, be unbroken?

By and by, by and by

Is a better home awaiting

In the sky, oh, in the sky?

I dont think there will ever be an end... No matter which end the game will get it will be unsatisfying... So it's probably best to just let the circle go on and on...

Still, knowing that the circle will continue would be an "ending" in and of itself.

It's not really an ending were after as it is closure

"And so the cycle continues. Will Wilson ever escape? Perhaps he too will tire of this wretched place, and use his new powers to tempt the unsuspecting."

The game in general has a rather miserable atmosphere, but the fact that escape is impossible seals the deal. The only thing you have the power for is delaying the inevitable or living forever, though a tortured and miserable life.

Archived