How to kill giants

Just some fun ways to deal with giants. I know everyone can easily be kited and killed without being hit (except the dragonfly) but this is more fun. :D

1. Glommers Bell of Doom
- make the giant asleep. (flute, mandrake, sleep darts, wickerbottom's sleep book)
- go near it and ring the bell
- it didn't kill the giant but will deal a massive amount of damage
- a second bell ring will definitly kill it

2. Gunpowder Barbeque
- make the giant asleep
- place a stack of 10 gunpowder near it (each gunpowder will deal 200 dmg, so 10x200 = 2000dmg)
- Will insta-kill the giant
- careful: items will get burned and meat cooked! Only the dragonfly is immune to it.
- you can also use a stack of 40 slurtle slime

3. The Expensive Giant Shredder
- you need 34 tooth traps
- place them close to one spot
- lure the giant in and watch him die

If you know some good or funny giant killing tactics, please share. :D

Another tactic

4. Darts, Darts everywhere.

-20 blow darts (preferably standard blow darts)

-each blowdart deals 100 damage (100 damage x 20 Blowdarts = 2,000 Damage)

-Keep your distance.

This sounds really effective and blowdarts are not that hard to make.

But it's still fun to watch :( Actually, i have a better idea now. Dragonfly still might win though.

Yeah. What is your other idea?

I let dragonfly fight 20 spiderqueens. He grilled them all.

Yeah. What is your other idea?

I let dragonfly fight 20 spiderqueens. He grilled them all.

You might have to exclude dragonfly to make this a fair fight since i havent tried this yet, but debugspawn every boss in the game, then a depths worm (Their debugspawn is simply "worm") or two, a few pighouses, a spider den, then enjoy the show. you might have to use the Invincible cheat to stay alive though.

You might have to exclude dragonfly to make this a fair fight since i havent tried this yet, but debugspawn every boss in the game, then a depths worm (Their debugspawn is simply "worm") or two, a few pighouses, a spider den, then enjoy the show. you might have to use the Invincible cheat to stay alive though.

I have another one. But I don't know how to spawn the birchnut-guardians. Than I would build a circle of it and place the dragonfly in the mid. I want to see how many birchnutter it would take.

I have another one. But I don't know how to spawn the birchnut-guardians. Than I would build a circle of it and place the dragonfly in the mid. I want to see how many birchnutter it would take.

Given that they're made of nice flammable wood... The dragonfly would win very quickly.

Only real men fight them alone. Get 3 log suits(or something better), 3 football helmets (or shelmet), two weapons of your choice and go leeroy Jenkins. I advice you to get at least 10 salves/ jerky/honey poultice.

To kill them, attack between aoe(2-3 hits), tank their swings. This is important: dodge their charge, hurricane etc and  wait for an opening. 

Only real men fight them alone. Get 3 log suits(or something better), 3 football helmets (or shelmet), two weapons of your choice and go leeroy Jenkins. I advice you to get at least 10 salves/ jerky/honey poultice.

To kill them, attack between aoe(2-3 hits), tank their swings. This is important: dodge their charge, hurricane etc and  wait for an opening. 

Blowdarts help, it's a good tactic with most of the bosses (discluding the Ancient Guardian and Spider Queen)

Dragonfly: Perfect kills.

Berger: Perfect hits but moving out of charges is good.

Deerclops: Move around more, he'll freeze you.

Goose: Works but he's a "hop-y" erm... thing.

Works with our good old friend the tree guardian (leif)

Archived