Ways be be cool

How do you guys cool yourself in summer? do you use chilled amulet? do you build an endotermic campfire everywhere where you go? are you using ice cube hat or eating ice? Or are you just staying at your base near endotermic fire pit?

It would be interesting to hear your answers!  :cold: :)

Hermm..

Ways be, be cool.

Ways, bebe, cool.

Ways-be cool-be.

Ways cool, bebe!

Bea? Be ways cool.

Ways be cool, bea.

Bee! Ways cool.

Ways cool B.B, bea.

Be ways cool, bea.

Cool ways, bebe.

Cool bee ways, bea.

Bea be ways cool.

Be cool, Bee ways.

Cool ways, be, BE!

Cool ways. BEE! BEE!

Cool bee, ways.

Colbee? Ways.

Cool bea, ways.

Be cool, bee.

Bea's bee? Way cool!

Hermm..

Ways be, be cool.

Ways, bebe, cool.

Ways-be cool-be.

Ways cool, bebe!

Bea? Be ways cool.

Ways be cool, bea.

Bee! Ways cool.

Be ways cool, bea.

Cool ways, bebe.

Cool bee ways, bea.

Bea be ways cool.

Be cool, Bee ways.

that is hilarious haha i feel it would be even better if there was parts like "mm bea i love beans"

Ice hat.  You can get by a whole summer with two if you micromanage it and a parasol a bit.   Wear the parasold to start the day, put on the ice hat when you start to overheat, once you've cooled down awhile, take off the hat, put up the parasol, repeat.    Remove both hat and parasol when you have an endofire going at night.  I got to Autuman with 94% durability left on my second hat, so I think it's possible to get through the summer with just one probably.

Ice hat.  You can get by a whole summer with two if you micromanage it and a parasol a bit.   Wear the parasold to start the day, put on the ice hat when you start to overheat, once you've cooled down awhile, take off the hat, put up the parasol, repeat.    Remove both hat and parasol when you have an endofire going at night.  I got to Autuman with 94% durability left on my second hat, so I think it's possible to get through the summer with just one probably.

I will need to try this! sadly for me its hard to find ice :( I wish that on full moon there be no heat, in real life nights in summer are comfortably cool... :)

I think it would neat if there was a way to get out characters manually wet in Summer, like through a swimming pool...or a pond. It would be on a jump in jumping out bases. Anyway, I'm a bit confused on ice. Does it randomly respawn over the world or what?

Anyway, I'm a bit confused on ice. Does it randomly respawn over the world or what?

When you first start it spawns in rocky biomes, including the smaller ones that are mixed in with other biomes.  If you start in spring, they're bigger, and you'll get two ice from them.  If you start in fall they'll be more melted, and you'll only get 1.   But then in winter, any time that pengulls spawn, their nesting site will be surrounded by glaciers.    And the ones from fall that were mostly melted, they'll be at full size where you get 3 ice from them.  So it's really best to prepare for summer during the winter, when the glaciers give maximum yield.   I'm not sure if pengulls are an infinite resource or not, so I'm not sure if ice is infinite or not. 

Alright thanks. So the best method of survival would be to start in autumn, get ice from winter, then brave through spring into summer?

Oh, and, if ice is put into a fridge will it be kept forever? I believe it should since its not a food that could spoil and it would be nice to have a supply to cool one off, as wood with heat can be kept just fine.

Alright thanks. So the best method of survival would be to start in autumn, get ice from winter, then brave through spring into summer?

Oh, and, if ice is put into a fridge will it be kept forever? I believe it should since its not a food that could spoil and it would be nice to have a supply to cool one off, as wood with heat can be kept just fine.

A spring start is doable, though if you don't find a rock biome of some kind, it'll be a rough summer, but ya, autumn is an easier start in general.

As far as I can tell ice last indefinitely in an ice box.  Or if not, the decay time period is similar to honey.

I think it would neat if there was a way to get out characters manually wet in Summer, like through a swimming pool...or a pond. It would be on a jump in jumping out bases. Anyway, I'm a bit confused on ice. Does it randomly respawn over the world or what?

I think it does respawn in a winter: in summer you only see melted ice puddles, so you can grab ice in winter or early spring and keep it in a fridge for summer. At least i think so

Archived