A question about DLC future

While I can speak for myself and hopefully everyone else here; we are extremely grateful Reign of Giants.

*INSERT ROUND OF APPLAUSE*

And I know that making content can be daunting; time and resource consuming. But I would like to know is this all that will be added to Don't Starve? Will the taste for new games prove to irresistible?

With some games they know how many DLCs they will create (Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2 etc) so I am wondering do you guys have an idea of how much you will add to this great game?

Will Reign of Giants be the only DLC?

Is there anything we as fans can do (even though we've bought the DLC and Chester's :D) to continue starving?

Cheers

~Myco

While I can speak for myself and hopefully everyone else here; we are extremely grateful Reign of Giants.

And I know that making content can be daunting; time and resource consuming. But I would like to know is this all that will be added to Don't Starve? Will the taste for new games prove to irresistible?

With some games they know how many DLCs they will create (Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2 etc) so I am wondering do you guys have an idea of how much you will add to this great game?

Is there anything we as fans can do (even though we've bought the DLC and Chester's :grin:) to continue starving?

Cheers

~Myco

I believe they're going to impliment any suggestions in the suggestion thread they think work, for better or worse, to better the game.

In short, SUBMIT YOU'RE IDEAS. Probably your last chance to affect the game and do so!

Just, you know, try to make them relevent :-)

As for if this is all, of course not. We don't have the giants yet, except for deerclops but it's deerclops, and I don't think it's been 'changed' yet.

I believe they're going to impliment any suggestions in the suggestion thread they think work, for better or worse, to better the game.

In short, SUBMIT YOU'RE IDEAS. Probably your last chance to affect the game and do so!

Just, you know, try to make them relevent :-)

As for if this is all, of course not. We don't have the giants yet, except for deerclops but it's deerclops, and I don't think it's been 'changed' yet.

I was meaning will Reign of giants be the only DLC

Actually, I tried spawning it in to see. He now has a chance to freeze you when hitting, which will shatter when hitting you frozen.

In related news, you can check the new boss themes in advance by spawning a boss mob in. Or get a treeguard or spider queen legit.

Actually, I tried spawning it in to see. He now has a chance to freeze you when hitting, which will shatter when hitting you frozen.

In related news, you can check the new boss themes in advance by spawning a boss mob in. Or get a treeguard or spider queen legit.

I prefer not to because those things scare me.

I fear the giants.

Treeguards I can take down now, I've learned their patter. Spiderqueen not so much.

Cool! Seems like the freezing will be on the other foot!

Will Reign of Giants be the only DLC?

Is there anything we as fans can do (even though we've bought the DLC and Chester's :grin:) to continue starving?

Cheers

~Myco

Heh i can actually imagine that like real life speech

If this dlc makes money we will see a new one, it is as simple as that.

I'm prepared to buy multiple copies to help assure this happens, I just hope that the devs maintain interest in their game and continue to help it flourish.

Archived