1-Always make a quick spy-check before healing a heavy,soldier or demoman spies usually disguise as them because they know medics will most likely heal them, one of the best weapons to do so is the uber-saw, because if it's a spy you'll get a bit of ubercharge, which can be used to get a ubercharge more quickly.

Actually, hitting a spy with the ubersaw will not build uber if the spy is disguised or invisible.

On a similar topic, healing disguised enemy spies will not build uber either, so you should be able to tell if anyone you're healing is a spy pretty quickly.

@Maximum124

The holiday punch is kinda pointless of youre playing seriously, when are you going to be ehind the enemy and close enough to hit thm as a heavy? Theyd have to be practically standing still, and not to mention all the better options, like the gloves of running urgently, the gloves of boxing, etc,

woah

woah

woah

I'll have you know a friend of mine went solely Holiday Punch Heavy and topped the Scoreboard. It's how you use it, really. Sadly that was one replay we failed to capture.

It's all in how you use the loadout...

Except the Razorback. I have yet to see that one be of any use. It needs a buff, bad.

Archived