Deerclops's appearance?

HoneyHam

In the second teaser we saw Webber (SO EXCITED) getting chased by deerclops. Now knowing sneaky, clever Klei.... I'm wondering if deerclops is getting buffed or something. It may be just because it's for winter, but I'm just poking around to see what I can find! 

I'm definitely expecting something to happen with Deary. He was the first thing I thought of when I heard the title of the upcoming DLC. I would say that him getting attacks that can lower your body temperature would be pretty bodacious, but for those of us who don't use Always On Status that could turn out to be more annoying than anything.

I'm definitely expecting something to happen with Deary. He was the first thing I thought of when I heard the title of the upcoming DLC. I would say that him getting attacks that can lower your body temperature would be pretty bodacious, but for those of us who don't use Always On Status that could turn out to be more annoying than anything.

i don't think that they will add such posibility. Anyway deerclops looking kinda fluffy, so i have no idea how it could work   Deerclops_size.jpg

Actually, Winter teaser gives the most detail to what's coming in the DLC:

* Webber is added

* Snow all around the place (leaving footprints as well)

* The character will get scared and turn around a bit when chased by something really horrifying (e.g. Deerclops)

Whilst the other trailers give only an idea of what's coming up :(

Actually, Winter teaser gives the most detail to what's coming in the DLC:

* Webber is added

* Snow all around the place (leaving footprints as well)

* The character will get scared and turn around a bit when chased by something really horrifying (e.g. Deerclops)

Whilst the other trailers give only an idea of what's coming up :(

1. That one's correct.

2. The snow covering everywhere is probably just there for video aesthetics alongside the footprints.

3. Look to #2. ( That would be pretty cool though)

Archived