The Klei Entertainment Forums Wiki

GreenWyvern

I release this wiki. And all hell breaks loose. *Sigh* Why did I still hold hope for this forum?

Don't be so down, ALL hell hasn't broken loose yet. There's still plenty of hope.

In good news, Battal just reached 666 rep.

Scratch that, now everyone thinks it's my fault Teo and ArcticFox have left. Good show, lads. Go check out the "It's all Falling Apart!" thread to see for yourself.

I didn't do anything wrong. People  like you caused all this.

Alright, I'm done now. I'm leaving this whole fiasco behind me, and I hope we can all agree on this.

No. You didn't do anything at all.

2348179-u_mad.jpg

I COULDN'T HELP IT.

I'm done now. Goodbye. But just as you can't see what you did wrong, this was the post (after a long chain of crap from you and others), was the 'lighting of the touch paper' for me. 

No. You didn't do anything at all.

I'm done now. Goodbye. But just as you can't see what you did wrong, this was the post (after a long chain of crap from you and others), was the 'lighting of the touch paper' for me. 

I admit that was stupid of me on my part, but I barely know you. I don't see how I've been winding you up for such a long time, and besides the "U MAD?" thing, I'm perfectly fine. I don't know why people instantly hate me because someone said hateful things about me in public, and then quit. it's not my fault Teo doesn't like me, or my fault Teo left.

Now I'm done for good with this. If any of you have a bone to pick with me, send me a PM.

And Goodbye to you too.

Archived