Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(I'm gonna cry this is getting too damn funny...and yes Zs'Skayr is from Ben 10. Go to the wiki page for his current appearance.)

"He tried to scratch me, but I was intangible at the time, so his attack went right through me."

Patchwork glares at Wilson.

"Well I'm sorry, Patchwork, but still. They thought you were evil."

Zs'Skayr just plain stares at Wilson, then looks upon the doll. "Ah, so you made a new friend. Cute kid." He shrugs a bit. His tone is a bit softer now.

(Do I look a damn drinker? **** that ****.)

Patchwork wringd her hands together shyly, her cheeks turning a bit grey. She was blushing. <Aw, you're too kind, sir!> Zs'Skayr perked up in surprise. He was not expecting the selective telepathy. However, two could play at that game. <Yes, you're welcome, child.> <Please, call me Patchwork.>

(Keep in mind too, no one else can hear the telepathic conversations Patchwork has with anyone like Zs'Skayr.)

"Hm?" Zs'Skayr looks over at the Tinker, looking slightly irate now.

"Oh, uh...how do I put this..." Wilson said, before Patchwork sent this message to the Tinker.

<Selective telepathy. I can only "speak" to one person at a time>

Lewis waves at Erised

"Hiiiiii! How did the battle end? And who in the name of potato chips was that guy?"

Clarity could hear a strange sound coming from behind her.

"I am a spooky ghooooooost! Feeeeaaaar meeeee!"

Alma giggles and than she flies over Clarity, smiling at the girl.

Alma watches Wilson with her arms on her hips and with an eyebrow reised she says

"What's that look? I was just jocking!"

(Lewis goes like ^^")

"Alma, you know that Clarity doesn't like that kind of jokes...and we know that you are happy to be a ghost, but...you know...please..."

"If you're all quite done, we need to get down to business....tomorrow, we head down into the caves. Today would be perfect to start gathering resources for the trip down there...let's see....what do we need?....Food, that's a definite one, it's a long way down....torches, there's another..."

(Patchwork doesn't like it when young girls are put in harm's way, be it a playful kind of harm or malicious...Alma better back up)

Patchwork sends a death glare to Alma. The doll-like fingers fold in for a fist. Wilson just noticed Patchwork's left hand. Claws. Long, metal claws. Wilson gulped a bit. He could have sworn he saw them shimmer. Patchwork's selective telepathy switches to Alma. The sheer anger in her "voice" was chilling enough. <DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN, SPIRIT, OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.>

"And yet, there are trees that flourish underground just fine....I know....I don't like going down there either...but it's the only way, i'm afraid...of course, you don't HAVE to come down there with us...though I don't think you'll be doing much to help us at that point."