Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"Wilson! Patchwork! It seems that our presence here has turned foul. We're leaving." Zs'Skayr barked out at the two. "No argument here." Wilson glared back at the group before him and the doll followed Zs'Skayr towards the panel.

"No complaints here!"

Erised flew away in a hurry, still fuming mad.

"I...I...what can I say, Torma?...I am so...so....SO sorry about this...it won't happen again, I swear on my Ancestors......come along, Clarity......we're leaving......now."

Belliarus backed out quietly.

(Also, still have no idea what Zs'Skayr is up to.)

"Don't put the blame on Zs'Skayr! You want someone to be angry at, be angry at the one who came up with the idea to go underground in the first place!" It was not hard for Wilson to snap in such a fashion. He had enough. "Patchwork! Zs'Skayr! I believe we were leaving." He shoves open the panel and marches away, Patchwork following suit. Zs'Skayr made one last glare at the group, then at Bellarius. He huffed in an irate manner, and floated after the two.

(Way to make the nice guy angry)

Edited by Hybridic

Lewis watched the scene without words. Than, when the three left, he tries to call them back.

"Please wait! We are friends, we should stay together!"

Than he shakes his head.

"And I am not scared by Clarity! As I wasn't scared of Alma, even if she was really creepy..."

Alma shakes her ghostly fist at Lewis.

"Hey, I am still here, and you should still feel scared!"

Than she nods.

"Lewis is right. We are stronger as a group. Also we need you, Wilson. For that thing of the machine in the caves..."

"Patchwork? You can teleport, right? Take us to the caves." Wilson whispers to Patchwork. Patchwork nods, and takes Zs'Skayr's hand. Zs'Skayr heard what Wilson was planning. He was clearly planning on dealing with this machine with people he knew felt sane, even though they didn't look it. Red energies floated around the trio like butterflies, and they soon disappeared, leaving three butterflies. Two of them red, and the last a brilliant purple.

(I think Wilson is done with you all.)

(But in all seriousness, what the hell is this? I honestly have zero idea what to even do at this point. Erised is heck knows where, of course. Wilson, Zs, and Patchwork are off to die of starvation and worse things in the caves, and Belliarus, Clarity, Lewis, Alma, Newleaf and an unconscious Nathan probably have zero idea what to do now.)

(Well, Zs'Skayr and Patchwork really have no need to really eat. I'm pretty sure Wilson can hunt.)

The trio appeared at the cave entrance. "Alright guys. We should probably see what we can do about hunting, before we enter. Despite Zs'Skayr's sunlight aversion, we still need torches. Patchwork, how well can you hunt?" ST: Wilson. <Decently.> "Good, that's good. Zs'Skayr, you are more than welcome to use me as host body while the torches are lit." "Fine by me." Patchwork teleports away to hunt, while Wilson starts gathering materials to make torches. "Wilson." "Yes, Zs'Skayr?" "You do realize reinforcements will be required for when we shut this machine down, correct?" "Yes...why do you ask?" Wilson lifts an eyebrow at the Ectonurite. He immediately notices the grin. "You've planned ahead, haven't you?" The Ectonurite starts to chuckle. "Oh, Higgsbury, if only you had realized." He points up to the sky. Wilson follows the point's direction and squints a bit. There is a veil around the island. It was barely visible, but Wilson could see it. "What...is that?" "A vast portal that has extended across the island in a circle. And through that, and an even bigger army!" Wilson was shocked. An entire army, encircling the island, ready to attack on Zs'Skayr's orders. The scientist was speechless. How long had the Ectonurite been planning this?! What was he going to do to Them?