Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Yo man we already have enough people in this thread, @Lord_Battal, I think we're good with who we've got here.)

(Lord Battal would fit really well in this :p)

"I am going to get Clarity, don't get yourselves killed!" Lewis lefts

Alma is watching the combat from the forest, waiting for a good moment to attack.

<I am curious to see what new kind of things I can do now...>

(NO. WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE. THIS RP IS CLOSED TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT ENTERED AHEAD OF TIME.)

Zs'Skayr saw the hunter dive at him and had his intangibility activated ahead of time. The attack goes through him. "You do that, Lewis."

"Erm...Wilson. Nice to meet you, Patchwork." He gets up, and so does the creature. It looked a bit doll-like. It's face was covered in stitches. Where it's mouth should've been was sewn shut. Great. More scientifically defiant creatures Marvelous. "Are we just underneath the battle, or..." <No. We are far away from it. We shall return to your allies shortly, and hope there is no more danger.> "Ok, good."

Edited by Hybridic

"Sigh. What other horrible event happened this time?"

Clarity, still keeping her hand wound wrapped, stands up, picking up the keyring she left on the ground with her feet, kicking it up onto her hand. She had enough drama and death for today..

<...what is this about you shutting a Machine down?> Patchwork asks, after listening in on the group's conversation.

"It's a sort of device that They have made. And I'm the only one who can turn it off, for the sake of everyone here...for my sister." Wilson's head hangs a bit, thinking of his deceased sister.

<Ah.>

"Why are you so acting so indifferent? Have you never had relatives?

<I've had some...uh, feral comrades, but no relatives, minus...him.> Patchwork shudders.

"Who's him?"

Patchwork sends a gruesome mental image of some gastly creature with a humanoid body. A black tar-like substance dripped from every sort of opening on his face...even his eyes. <My creator, the Dollmaker.>

"Well...he looks quite the...er, charming fellow." Wilson's voice held a dark tone.

<I know...he's just evil.>

"I've met some very interesting cases of evil."

<One of your ghost friends is searching for you.>

"Which one?"

<The blue one.>

"Ah, Erised. That's.. somewhat comforting."

<Are you not very fond with the existance of ghosts?>

"More than you realize, dear Patchwork." Wilson sagged a bit, a sour look on his face.

(Oh, and to make this clear ahead of time, she can only telepathically speak with one person or creature at a time.)

Wilson just stands there with a look of loathing on his face. "On second thought, do you mind taking me back. I need to beat some sense into some magic users."

<...I can't argue with that.>

With a whirl, Patchwork grabs Wilson's and they both disappear in a flurry of red butterflies.