Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(So Rustlung came and killed Alma, and Lewis nearly killed Teivel, but Rustlung took off with Teivel before he could finish him off. After that, Alma is now a ghost, Zs'Skayr and Erised are starting to dislike each other, and Wild tries to hunt down Wilson, but Zs'Skayr, Erised, and Bellarius stop Wild, and while everyone is distracted, Wilson is yanked underground to safety by Patchwork, whom I am planning to introduce as soon as I can finish up her new concept design.)

post-309025-0-23349500-1396840536_thumb.

(oops made her a reference instead. Ah, well, better to work with anyways.)

Wilson groaned as he awakened, finding himself in a darker spot. Underground. What was he doing underground? He was supposed to be getting Clarity back to camp. He looked forwards to find something staring him down. He leaped back in shock. What he saw in front of him seemed...gruesome. It was humanoid in shape, but it's left hand looked a bit odd...and familiar. It's face was stitched up in  four, maybe five different ways? He couldn't tell. The least he could make out was it's big glowing red eye, looking right into his eyes. It tilted it's head slightly to the right. "Who...are you?" Wilson didn't budge an inch closer or further, in fear of hat it could do to him.The creature moved closer to him, placing it's right hand on his cheek. It was cold, and felt like a doll's hand. He heard a voice in his head...

<I'm Patchwork. What's your name, mister?>