Deerclops

Dangerous new threat? Make it do menial labor for you. Only in Don't Starve.

That's what I think when I have the "robotic rhino rammer rookie" cut down trees for me.  That is until a treegaurd spawns and kill's him.

So I wonder how funny it would be if you lead a deerclops into a dense forest and he ends up fighting treegaurds.  Seems like another chaos leads to prosperity moment.  

That's what I think when I have the "robotic rhino rammer rookie" cut down trees for me.  That is until a treegaurd spawns and kill's him.

So I wonder how funny it would be if you lead a deerclops into a dense forest and he ends up fighting treegaurds.  Seems like another chaos leads to prosperity moment.  

Which reminds me, there needs to be massive sea creatures/monsters. Also, harpoons to slaughter whales with.

What other methods are good for dealing with a Deerclops? Can you fight him 1 on 1 with a dark sword? Is it possible to kite him?

Stick with full belly Wolfgang with Dark Sword and Log Suit and kick his ass without even kite him... ;) Safer alternatives are lots if you play other character...

what I do is yell  "HEY UGLY" equip my thuelicite armor an thulicite club an repeatedly stab him in the balls until he dies

You stab him with a club?  I think you're doing it wrong.

I'm on day 550something and the deerclops has only showed up twice.  I spend a decent chunk of the winter caving, but the first time I saw him he was already stomping around when I got out of the cave.

Archived