DISLIKES ARE BACK!

Neosaurus

I just realized that I'll be more inclined to just give people neg rep instead of questioning their intelligence publicly.

same here and it seems JoeW agrees with this.

It will also be a handy tool for derailment and misc annoyances, as instead of having to make another post and tell them to stop you can just dislike their message, which means they will likely infer that their behaviour has been displeasing 

same here and it seems JoeW agrees with this.

It will also be a handy tool for derailment and misc annoyances, as instead of having to make another post and tell them to stop you can just dislike their message, which means they will likely infer that their behaviour has been displeasing 

"This post was hidden because it received too many negative votes."

I liked the looks. Sorta like up and downvotes from reddit.

These questions are silly & weird for me! I don't understand a thing again! -_* Why wanna people dislike everything?! You feel yourself better when you dislike a post or I don't know really what...so anything? I don't think so. Whobody love vote down...just think it over. If you get dislike,you may have sad feeling,right? If you give a dislike,you will be happy or satisfied? Nope. Everybody know this just some people wanna to joke members or do a prank. For revenge something,feel him/herself sad and wanna drop it to someone pick that up etc.

"Subjectivity 4 эцэя!"

These questions are silly & weird for me! I don't understand a thing again! -_* Why wanna people dislike everything?! You feel yourself better when you dislike a post or I don't know really what...so anything? I don't think so. Whobody love vote down...just think it over. If you get dislike,you may have sad feeling,right? If you give a dislike,you will be happy or satisfied? Nope. Everybody know this just some people wanna to joke members or do a prank. For revenge something,feel him/herself sad and wanna drop it to someone pick that up etc.

"Subjectivity 4 эцэя!"

This post is silly and weird to me.

Archived