Congrats on beying shown on the official DS website, you deserve it! c: I never managed to say this, but you're art is so cute and adorable, same time it can be very creepy. The feeling you want to put in them is something you are also able to. All your art is amesing and they all have an unique style which makes it even more better. The dark themes, the cute themes, they all give feelings. Very nice work, keep it up~! c:

So damn beautiful...

thanks <3

Congrats on beying shown on the official DS website, you deserve it! c: I never managed to say this, but you're art is so cute and adorable, same time it can be very creepy. The feeling you want to put in them is something you are also able to. All your art is amesing and they all have an unique style which makes it even more better. The dark themes, the cute themes, they all give feelings. Very nice work, keep it up~! c:

thank you !

oh and something I forget to put here :

post-298330-0-92724300-1384598859_thumb.

Edited by Japandragon
  • Like 2

Heya @Japandragon, I'm not sure if you've had a chance to see our Chester Plush KickStarter video yet; but you may want to give it a look-see (especially around the 1:15 to 1:19 mark)!

Y-yes I saw it ;; some of my friends sent me the video......I just cried when I saw my pic in it....thank you, thank you very very much ! It means a lot to me, because I fell like an artist during the video....thank you again ;v;

• Like 1