New Klei Game?

of course the name of the game is...Don't Slender, hehe! 

Okay more seriously now...

Umm, it's not a guy...perhaps. I take you to the puzzle thread where we go to the discovered link

Is it possible we're looking in the trailer looking at approximately just before 1:00 at..Charlie..before whatever happened with the Codex that caused the "Night Monster" maybe? 

So you guys finally got somewhere?

the way in the scene where the guy with the flashlight is looks like one of the don't starve roads, it could be possible to be maxwells origin how he got in the don't starve world

You really don't pay attention to these puzzle threads do you?

the way in the scene where the guy with the flashlight is looks like one of the don't starve roads, it could be possible to be maxwells origin how he got in the don't starve world

I don't think the time Maxwell was in had flashlights.

Umm, it's not a guy...perhaps. I take you to the puzzle thread where we go to the discovered link

Is it possible we're looking in the trailer looking at approximately just before 1:00 at..Charlie..before whatever happened with the Codex that caused the "Night Monster" maybe? 

There are contradictions to this theory:

1. The person shown with the flashlight is rather buff-like, while Charlie is skinny.

2. The person IS wearing a hoodie, shown in the screamer picture.

3. I'm pretty sure there were no flashlights and hoodies during Maxwell's and Charlie's time period.

At the end of the quote, wouldn't this thing shown in the trailer, if it was DLC, change the Core, Vanilla DS experience?

I really want to believe this is a new game.

not that I disagree with you, because I don't think it's DLC-related, but Kevin did say with DLCs they can go crazy and not have to worry about staying true to the original intent of the game. but like I said, I still don't think it's a DLC.

It could be there as a red herring for the puzzle, or a bone thrown to the fans in the form of concept work. It just seems like they wouldn't make another survival game with the same premise immediately after fully finishing one survival game with the same premise.

maybe they were making a 1st person game before Don't Starve, but they are doing this now to be mysterious, like in the next trailer they will probably put another point and it will show Charlie or something.

maybe they were making a 1st person game before Don't Starve, but they are doing this now to be mysterious, like in the next trailer they will probably put another point and it will show Charlie or something.

The scheduled updates are done, so no more trailers.

Archived