What Happened to...

Sporb

Any favorites?

Oof, I do have quite a few but it may very well jinx their chance of obtaining a title ;)! Remember the "we need more moderators" threads? Me and the rest of the bunch that got nominated, did not make it whilst there were plans to add more greens (we still got a new moderator though, and they most likely do their behind the scenes job like they should). And I am not too fond of pushing others forward whilst leaving others behind. Which is why I would probly go all Oprah with the titlegiving :D

*places bet on everyone so he would win by default*

This is kind of cheating.....I'm in! ^^

Since the titles are based on something (mostly) it is a tricky business...start doing something guys and girls!

What did I do to be called simple*? :razz:

I'm not sure how and why I got mine, to be honest.

* Don't get me wrong, my title is awesome and I would never ever change it!

What did I do to be called simple*? :razz:I'm not sure how and why I got mine, to be honest.* Don't get me wrong, my title is awesome and I would never ever change it!

Were I a betting man, my money would be on Ipsquiggle.

Oof, I do have quite a few but it may very well jinx their chance of obtaining a title ;)! Remember the "we need more moderators" threads? Me and the rest of the bunch that got nominated, did not make it whilst there were plans to add more greens (we still got a new moderator though, and they most likely do their behind the scenes job like they should). And I am not too fond of pushing others forward whilst leaving others behind.

But who is chosen as a mod could have a major impact on the forums, and even saying that you want to be a mod may indicate that you have the wrong motivations. Titles, on the other hand, are just a fun little extra that doesn't really change anything. I don't think we need to be that concerned about ruining someone's chances of getting a title.

I feel like I'm over thinking this.

What did I do to be called simple*? :razz:

I'm not sure how and why I got mine, to be honest.

* Don't get me wrong, my title is awesome and I would never ever change it!

I would guess you got a title for being an active contributor in the mods section, rather than for any one specific thing you did.

But who is chosen as a mod could have a major impact on the forums, and even saying that you want to be a mod may indicate that you have the wrong motivations. Titles, on the other hand, are just a fun little extra that doesn't really change anything. I don't think we need to be that concerned about ruining someone's chances of getting a title.

I feel like I'm over thinking this.

I would guess you got a title for being an active contributor in the mods section, rather than for any one specific thing you did.

Well, when you never even state you want to be a mod and get included in a list of people that are considered potential candidates, it's a compliment nontheless :D. Agree with your reply on the matter though.

Scumbag Simplex, has a name that implies he's simple yet participates in advanced modding mumbo jumbo conversations that the average person will just drool at by not comprehending the matter. And ever since that title it's even more contradicting...

Conventionally Contradicting should be your second title ;)

Scumbag Simplex, has a name that implies he's simple yet participates in advanced modding mumbo jumbo conversations that the average person will just drool at by not comprehending the matter. And ever since that title it's even more contradicting...

Conventionally Contradicting should be your second title ;)

...kramptastic...and for some reasons i want a release the krampus meme now.

i think JoeW notcied im the best meal here, could be the reason for the funny title (pls don't kill me)

I gotta admit I do not get the story behind your title.. :(

Are we inventing titles now? No, no, no, they should be totally surprising for the new wielders.

I remember me reading Merm Jockey and thought WTF.......it was a great moment^^

Not really inventing, they just come along as I type these replies! And yes, they should be a surprise at heart. I had to rub my eyes a couple of minutes (I was on my mobile at the time so at first the page is zoomed out, showing two words with small letters which now seemed to be one word only) :D

Archived