What Happened to...

Sporb

It's rather easy to track down actually. If you have the option on to see the last 5 people to watch your profile, you may notice JoeW at around the time you got your title :-). That's what I saw at around the time I became Kramptastic!

But what if someone is pulling his strings? We'll never know.

But what if someone is pulling his strings? We'll never know.

Then we could embark on an ARG that goes along with the upcoming puzzle for Don't Starve. JoeW would have to leave seemingly hidden links, edit old post without leaving a trace, and talk vaguely or unusual for his dapper nature.

Tut tut pityful humans, just carry on with your business and pretend nothing happens nor is out of the ordinary. 

Then we could embark on an ARG that goes along with the upcoming puzzle for Don't Starve. JoeW would have to leave seemingly hidden links, edit old post without leaving a trace, and talk vaguely or unusual for his dapper nature.

Tut tut pityful humans, just carry on with your business and pretend nothing happens nor is out of the ordinary. 

Or we could ask him. I'm sure he wouldn't lie to us.

Or we could ask him. I'm sure he wouldn't lie to us.

Well, the similarities with a certain fellow are there. He always watches, enjoys to see us do our thing, but when things get out of hand, he will take action. Swift and rapidly. He sometimes rewards us with a dapper reply or a title or even moderator status! That we will call the "Two Worlds syndrome". It keeps us happy, and not question anything!

And you better keep on doing that aswell.

Damn, I lost my bet.....-_-

I won mine aswell :D. If things may not go in your favour, maybe you could make it so they do! There's almost always a way to do so. #Wisdomoftheday

Now, we could make a bet who is the next person to obtain a  title!

Archived