What Happened to...

Sporb

a title is just a title relevant to your actions, you and I have made relatively few worthy contributions

I don't mind I'd rather have a title based on my actions than a quickly made up one

Yeah, I was certain if i ever got a title it would probably be my signature word, but instead it's a part of my deviantart  name. 

JoeW works in mysterious ways.

Well, I certainly was not expecting a title this soon, but I think I deserved it. ;)

See? I can make jokes like that about my title now. Because I have one. Yay!

Thank you, magical title fairy!

So you think you're entitled to joke about your title now? Oh dear...

Oh jeez this is literately what happened last time in this "hey what happened to the titles?" thread. xD

Congrats all you all! 

Thank you! :)

Why are you among friends?

Last time this happened in a thread I congratulated everyone and then some one said I should get a title too. I remarked I didn't need one and that I liked being that peculiar kid in the back of the class watching everything go down. JoeW responded to that by giving me the title Among Friends as a reminder that everyone one here is friendly. :)

Last time this happened in a thread I congratulated everyone and then some one said I should get a title too. I remarked I didn't need one and that I liked being that peculiar kid in the back of the class watching everything go down. JoeW responded to that by giving me the title Among Friends as a reminder that everyone one here is friendly. :-)

D'awww

Last time this happened in a thread I congratulated everyone and then some one said I should get a title too. I remarked I didn't need one and that I liked being that peculiar kid in the back of the class watching everything go down. JoeW responded to that by giving me the title Among Friends as a reminder that everyone one here is friendly. :-)

I feel warm and fuzzy reading this.

what have you done.

So you think you're entitled to joke about your title now? Oh dear...

Yes! And if I can't think of any jokes, I'll complain about it!

Picture of him riding a merm. Very simple explanation.

A simple explanation, yes, but it only raises more questions :razz:

Archived