Don't Starve Comics

7 hours ago, Raven Crow said:

it talks in my comic, somehow he knows mime-guage

Wes has a mouth, doesn't use it.

Eye bone has no mouth, can still talk.

?

Oh well, it makes things easier.

Also, unsure what exactly happened to Wolfgang in the last panel (lol tentacle arms :P)

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Raven Crow said:

here's the rough sketch of whalerus, if someone want it as a reference.

New Doc 29_1.jpg

I'm drawing my own whalerus, too! Man, we have different ideas on what he'd look like. I'm making him the same body type as the pig/bunnymen, but only slides on his belly. he'd go in and out of the water at will, but when coming onto shore, he'd walk on his flippers (which ends in shoes) sort of clumsilly and awkwardly trying to keep balance, before slipping onto his belly after stumbling around on land a bit X3

On a side-note, before I had an account here, I read a lot of your comic on here ^^

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

I'm drawing my own whalerus, too! Man, we have different ideas on what he'd look like. I'm making him the same body type as the pig/bunnymen, but only slides on his belly. he'd go in and out of the water at will, but when coming onto shore, he'd walk on his flippers (which ends in shoes) sort of clumsilly and awkwardly trying to keep balance, before slipping onto his belly after stumbling around on land a bit X3

On a side-note, before I had an account here, I read a lot of your comic on here ^^

thanks, but i have to remind u everytime u quote someone please remove the picture.

3 hours ago, Raven Crow said:

there's one thing that i wish to have not seem, a drama queen (is either boy or girl).
i hate it. is like u want to complete a final project and there always a ****** and drama to slow us down or ruining it.

"You did this to me because of your arrogant foolishness!!"

"I'm sorry I washed your jacket too hot, but you can just buy a bigger one-"

"DIE!"

^ Now that's a drama queen ^

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Control your mind? Resist it? Is this some sort of Happy Potter (Half-blood prince I think it was) thing? Like what Snap did to Harry? I'm sure you all remember it.

Holly snaps! That last panel 0.0 Is Shadow Power Wilson canon for you now? :p

yeah, the method really base on harry potter and also base on something else which i have no idea.

wilson discover about his shadow since the beaver incidents

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Thank god I finally caught up. Been looking through this thread for two or three weeks. Now I can see what's happening after Fragments of Memories. Looking forward to Mr. Skits's character development.

well, there is a few series in my deviantart that i haven't add it on forum. is rather year 2013 old  DS art. if u are curious try serching on my gallery

• Like 1