Ability to attract Beefalo's

As we know we already have a way to "attract" pigmen. I think something similar should be added like, instead of making a Pig House you could make a Grass Hut which spawns a single beefalo (similar to pig house). Of course like the pig house it will be quite expensive and require you to have previously encountered beefalo by requiring 'x' amount of wool along with grass and twigs.

This is just something i quickly thought up and would like to see added, feel free to suggest changes or explain why this would/would not work.

I'm hoping that they do something similar to what you've said here but not being able to make a house for one like a pigmen but rather you give a Beefalo and piece of grass and he then likes you(Like giving a pig some meat and he follows you) and your able to ride him around for better transportation

As we know we already have a way to "attract" pigmen. I think something similar should be added like, instead of making a Pig House you could make a Grass Hut which spawns a single beefalo (similar to pig house). Of course like the pig house it will be quite expensive and require you to have previously encountered beefalo by requiring 'x' amount of wool along with grass and twigs.

Well there will probably be grass huts... but they'll be for a new creature. The assumption is that Munkies, enemies of the pig men, will build grass/straw huts. As for beefalo, is the intention to make a spawner for them? If so, then no worries, Kevin will eventually add baby beefalo. Not sure on the details, but I would hazard a guess to say they'll eventually grow into adult beefalo and then there will be more baby beefalo, and so on. Not sure what the plans are for population control.

If you want a Beefalo near your house, you can do what I did.

Run up to one, hit him with your spear, get hit back, realise what a bloody stupid idea hunting Beefalo was, run all the way back to your camp, the angry Beefalo tailing you the whole way, pray that your life not end like this, run through your man made tree line you were using for makshift walls, then, have the Beefalo glitch out and stop attacking you.

It's just that simple!